Monday weigh in

i put on 1lb this week.....but damn im impressed with that!!!...i thought it would be more.
now target -1.

1.5 lb off for me :eek:) - want 3 off next week to reach new number on the scales! - well done everyone its hard this time of year especially with all those xmas parties and meals out.

Excellent losses again this week everybody!

I'm constantly amazed when I look through everybody's stats at how well people are doing each week and how much they've lost in total!!

Anyhow, I've lost 4.5lb this week and am soooo chuffed lol. Let's hope I can keep this loss up!

Paula
-x-

I can't remember when I was last on this forum, but I am back again.
Well done on the losses everyone.
I lost a 1lb this week.:)

Hi.....I tend to just read most of the very helpful threads here, but thought I would join the Monday WI's as thats my day. I do SW on my own at home as have most of the literature needed, but mainly get most of my advice/helpful hints from you all on this fab site.
Am on week 5 now, but so far....
Wk 1... -0.5lb
Wk 2... -2.5lbs
Wk 3... nada
Wk 4... -4.5lbs
So pretty happy with the loss so far, but could someone tell me how to change my profile when my weight changes......thanks

Thank you Mrs Davis, I had just put it as 57:rolleyes: put it right now and got a much better bmi:rolleyes::D. Been in and out of the user cp and couldn't figure out where I had gone wrong.

I know I'm being a fraud posting my 'Wednesday' weight loss here, but I am normally a Monday weigher I promise!! I am pleased to report I lost 2 1/2 lb this week (well in 9 days)! I'm chuffed because I was sure I'd blown my chances after a little indulgence on my night shifts Sunday and Monday! It's also given me a little kick up the bum to be careful this week incase it catches up with me next week! Another loss would be fantastic before Chrimbo but who knows?!!X

I know I'm being a fraud posting my 'Wednesday' weight loss here, but I am normally a Monday weigher I promise!! I am pleased to report I lost 2 1/2 lb this week (well in 9 days)! I'm chuffed because I was sure I'd blown my chances after a little indulgence on my night shifts Sunday and Monday! It's also given me a little kick up the bum to be careful this week incase it catches up with me next week! Another loss would be fantastic before Chrimbo but who knows?!!X

Well done hon, good on ya!

Thanks Pesty, Claire & Shellywelly!! I was most pleased it has to be said!! Shellywelly I was hard on myself for indulging on my night shifts towards the end of the week, but I think I'd forgotton to focus on how good I was for the rest of the time leading up to those naughty moments! We always beat ourselves up for the bad times and don't praise ourselves enough for the good ones don't we!! I was all set for an angelic week but today has been a disaster and I have a busy few days ahead! If I get to do all the things I have planned it will probably be a disastrous WI (but I will have enjoyed myself!) If we're snowed in, then I will be able to stick perfectly to plan (but won't see my parents or go out for delish meals!!) I suppose only the snow will decide my fate!!!X

Back