Monday weigh in

I used to eat museli for breakfast as I can't eat until 1pm at work but it was 5 syns for 28g. Changed to Crunchy Bran by Wheatabix which is 42g as a healthyextra and keeps me full till lunch.

Well done everyone. So pray tell cyberjelly, what did you change to for breakfast? I'm getting a bit stuck in a routine of fruit + honey shreddies and could do with a change.

I lost 2lb this week.
Used to eat Museli for breakfast as this used to fill me up till 1pm but was 5 syns extra a day. So changed to Wheatabix's Crunchy Bran which for 42g is a HE, and keeps me full.

Thanks cyberjelly. I used to eat this all the time when I did SW years ago and loved it, but I thought they'd discontinued it. I'll have to look out for it.

5.5lbs off for me this Monday :eek: :D

Well I've just started back at SW, so poss just a fluke and a first big loss. Hopefully I will lose each week at a good rate, fingers crossed!

Feeling bit disheartened this time good first wk but last 2 wks only 1/2 :( feel like hitting the biscuit tin! Been really good only had about 40 syns since mon and keeping track of them. Only difference since last time did Sw 14 months ago is that had hysterectomy and am now on HRT any ideas??

I wish it was Monday today. Feel like I've shrunk (which I do most Fridays) but by the time it gets to Monday and the weekend has happened, I don't feels so 'slim'!!

Right, that's it, a really, really good weekend is coming my way!!!

I feel exactly the same, I could do with weighing on a Friday lol. OH's parents are visiting from London tomorrow and we're going to the steakhouse for dinner. I'm thinking if I have steak with jacket potato instead of fries and a red wine based sauce instead of bernaise sauce then it shouldn't be too bad.

My consultant used to say the weight loss was always better for the Mondayers! Coz we are good at the weekend errrrrrrrr well in theory eh

I can see the logic in it though. If I got weighed on a Thursday, I could quite easily think I could be not so good at the weekend as I had the whole week to make up for it!

I've been really good this weekend. I had a stir-fry on Friday, I went out for a meal at a friends on Saturday and drove so that I wasn't tempted and I've had a good day today. I've also done 3 very intensive workouts since Friday, so fingers crossed. :angel09:

I was talking to my husband about swapping my weigh in day to a Friday so that if I have a meal out with extra syns I know how many I have left for the week. He thinks that's a bad idea as I may well not be as on plan over the weekend because I won't be weighing myself for longer. I think I have to agree with him.

Anyway - this week I lost 3lb!!!! And I ate fish & chips on Friday. But did do LOADS of exercise and think last week's exercise may have caught up with me (only lost 1lb last week and was v disappointed)! :D

Good luck to everyone else! xx

I went for a meal Saturday night and had a few drinks, then Chinese last night but we've been decorating the kitchen so I've been lifting and moving wood all weekend. Fingers crossed for tonight.

I've lost another 1lb!!! Really happy as I was off plan over the weekend - gonna be really good this week as only 2lb to go to my first stone award.

Good luck everyone!!

Well done, everybody! Another week done ;)

Frankly, I don't know what/if I lost something. :( My scales are and always have been a bit unreliable but usually when I weigh myself multiple times, I can agree on the weight it shows the most (there is always once or twice where it varies around 1lbs). Hm, today my weight fluctuated between 4lbs :eek: and everytime it was different :confused: Guess, I'll try tomorrow again. I'm losing patience and am close to opening the window and see how good my scales can "fly". Have a good week, everybody!

Kristel,:wave_cry:

Simple thing is don't weigh yourself on the scales, I got in tot he habit of hiding mine in the cupboard as I found I was weighing myself everyday and the weight flutuated between losing 3lb to gaining 6lb.:eek:
So they are now in the cupboard and if I want I get them out but only on Sundays before weigh in to give me an idea of how much I may have lost, (mine do weigh me 1lb heavier than the SW ones).

But keep up the good work and fingers crossed for a loss tonight.

Went to W I today and a bit disappointed really. Only lost llb but I suppose it is a loss at least. Been so good and stuck to my red and green days like glue, not been out for meals and kept drinks to the minimum within syns. Oh well, at least in the three weeks I have been going I have lost total 6 lbs hoping for the 1/2 stone next week. Fingers crossed, hope everyone else goes on OK today.:sigh2:

Try not be despondant Hollys Nan....1lb is an excellent loss. Im a slow loser with an average loss of a pound a week, & I've been at it 12 weeks now & have lost 13 lbs....so before you know it, the pounds will be slipping away nicely. Don't get carried away by some of the big losses on here as everyone is very different & we all lose at different rates..... a loss is a loss

Thanks for that nice reply. Youre right of course and that is what I would tell other people. Its when you go to class and people have been "off plan" for a day or two and come out with losses of 3 or 4 lbs you feel a bit cheated I suppose, silly really. Thank you for your kind words!:)

Back