Monday weigh in

Well Done Everyone!
1lb off for me this week - it's a long and slow process for me but I keep reminding myself that a loss is a loss and it's going in the right direction.

I had ½ lb off this week. I'm really happy with that as I fell off the wagon big time...here's to jumping back on & having a big loss next week X

Hi everyone, well done for some great results.

I gained 4lb yikes! No doubt some due to weekend away and some off plan treats, but there is no way I consumed that much! I think some must also be fluid retention, so I'll be extra careful this week and keep my fingers crossed it will soon be off again.

Good luck everyone

Morning All

Well last night was WI and lost 2lb which I was pleased with:D. It is *week so thought that was a good loss. I am so focused I can't believe myself. I was never like this on WW, just wondering why I never did SW sooner then maybe wouldn't be so overweight?!?! :confused:

Our consultant set us a challenge of trying to eat 5 super speed foods a day and seeing how well we do with our weight losses this week. I am going to try and do that and see what happens next week. I've also dug out and dusted off my Cindy Crawford exercise DVD so my target is to do that at least 3 times this week.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

xxxxx

Well done people have had fantastic losses this week! I put on 1lb because I made the buffet for my mums 50th on Sunday so I had to test everything ;)
Hope to make up for it next week!

At least you know why Josie and can put it right, it's worse if you don't know why you've had a gain isn't it?

You can get back on the horse for next week! Have a great week.

xxx:)

Hello everyone
Well done to everyone whether we lost or not we're still here and that counts for a lot!!!

Another 1lb off so why am i not happy with that?????? :cry:.........Cos i worked my arse off having a superspeed wk so i geared myself up for a big loss!

Spoke to my C about it and she asked the usual questions.........have i counted all my syns? Have i tried new things? Am i weighing my HEA/B's? What plan was i following? Was i having a 1/3 superfree? etc etc lol, to which my reply was of course i was but then i really thought about it and looked back over my food diary.............it seems i have a problem with my milk, i've got into the habit of writing down that i have my allowance of 350 ml skimmed milk, but am i? That would be a big fat NO! I've never ever weighed my milk, don't ask me why when i weigh my cheese and HEB's lol!

So experiment this week, having realised that 3tbs of skim milk is 0.5 syns = 3 cups of tea, i can have my A choice as cheese(weighed). I will only have the 350 ml skim milk on the days i have porridge for breakfast simples!
so
Mon i had 2 x 42 g of low fat cheese......i can't believe its not cheddar is very nice! Synned my milk = 0.5 for 3 tea's, any other drinks were black coffee or water
Tues measured my milk as had porridge and have used the rest for tea which just gets me 6 cups!

Will let you all know how i got on next week when i come on saying i've lost loads ha ha ;)

Hi everyone!

I am now a Monday weigher so hope you don't mind me joining your gang? :D

I lost 1lb yesterday!!

Onwards and downwards x x

Hi Katerpillar and welcome to the gang. We're a friendly bunch and well done on your loss, keep going, you're doing great and looking forward to chatting to you.

Have the feeling that I'm proberly going to gain this week.
Have a chest infection so on antibiotics. Went shopping yesterday for basic stuff but when I'm down like this I like nothing more that a nice slab of chocy and sticky buns, was very good and didn't buy them.

But also dont feel like standing around getting fruit salad made and being good.

Will take it one day at a time and go and get my cereal ready.

Wish me luck.

hi all well was a gain for me this week 2.5.
* week plus chinese at the weekend so i know why.this week is going better so onwards and downwards :)

Hi all!
I'm a Monday weigher too! This is my 3rd time doing SW and I am determined this will be the time to stick to it for good.

I lost 1lb this week which I'm pleased with as I've had a rotten cold and the start of a particularly painful * week. I never really have big losses so have to be grateful for every lb! Slow and steady wins the race....

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and well done to everyone for sticking with it.

xx

Couldn't make Mondays meeting so been today :) lost 2 lbs today and 16 1/2 in total so chuffed to bits :)

Last edited:
Well done that's fantastic! I'll be doing weigh in for the 1st time next mon, I'm hoping for good news :)

Well good luck rachelbaby, sure you will get a good first WI loss. Most people have really good W Is for the first few weeks. I lost 2 and half pounds the first two weeks, just a one lb last week, but at least it was a loss. If you stick to plan you will be surprised at how much you can eat and still lose weight. Good luck for next Monday, I am a Mondayer too.:):):)

Back