Monday weigh in

I joined my slimming World This week on Monday so am joining you all - I have lots to lose and need all the support I can get! I think I am now at my heaviest weight EVER :( hopefully not for long!!!

Hi kate. Welcome! Here's to losing weight. It'll be gone in no time. X

Thanks so far so good and I am enjoying the meals we have had so far my DH keeps moaning about portion control as he thinks I am eating way too big a portions but its all free stuff and mainly super free

kate2962 said:
Thanks so far so good and I am enjoying the meals we have had so far my DH keeps moaning about portion control as he thinks I am eating way too big a portions but its all free stuff and mainly super free

My boyfriends dad tells me that all the time still, despite my weight losses when I food optimise. Your DH will soon learn that it works :)

Nymple said:
I stayed the same. Bit of a bummer cuz I worked hard to integrate exercise this week so was expecting to see a loss of some form :(

Oh well, I'm determined it will show next week :D

Same with me was well disappointed. Hopefully better on Monday as have done quite bit of excercise. :(

polly2810 said:
Same with me was well disappointed. Hopefully better on Monday as have done quite bit of excercise. :(

Boo, it sucks so bad when you work hard and don't see the results. I did however get 2lbs the week after so hang in there. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

We just have to keep going, well thats what I tell myself. Only lost 1lb last week bit disappointed and dont feel any slimmer today only time will tell. Determined not to jump on those scales which are temping me in the bathroom they keep saying "come on, you know you want to weight yourself". Yes if I had lost I would be well happy, but if I stayed the same I would be very disappointed all day so best leave well alone like my c told us to. Good luck for Monday everyone and have a great low syn weekend.

I was so proud of myself today as we're doing the kitchen we went to the wood yard and my OH had a bacon cheese burger; the old me would have had one too or shared his but I didn't even have a bite, instead I came home and had prawns and lettuce in wholewheat pittas with homemade sauce - silly I know but I was so proud of me :)

:DYes good motivation! I havent had a glass of wine for three weeks, doesnt even seem to bother me at the moment but have nice low low syn choc pud in the fridge for later after my green day chilli. Seem to be living to eat at the moment and thinking about food constantly. Anyone else like that.Anyway welshgirl well done, keep up the good work

welshgirl21 said:
I was so proud of myself today as we're doing the kitchen we went to the wood yard and my OH had a bacon cheese burger; the old me would have had one too or shared his but I didn't even have a bite, instead I came home and had prawns and lettuce in wholewheat pittas with homemade sauce - silly I know but I was so proud of me :)

Well done. It's things like that that make a world of difference. X

thanku Kate. good luck to u tomorrow - is this ur first weigh in? I'm hoping tomorrow will be better than my last couple of weeks (STS & 1lb loss) otherwise i'll hav to shake things up a bit!

thanku - yes, I've behaved like an angel all week. I started EE a couple of weeks back yet my losses seem to hav slowed down. only been on SW for a month or so, but initially started on red/green days with a 3 & 2 lb loss. if I don't lose tomorrow I may revert back to red/green days & see how it goes. i'm rather liking the EE recipes tho, so fingers crossed I lose then I can stick with EE!

Back