Monday weigh in

Afternoon all,

Well obviously WI last night and after my mass disappointment last week of being 100% and only losing .05lb, I lost 4.5lb last night, got my half stone and SOW stickers - woo hoo - v pleased with myself.

Stick at it all of you, especially if you have had a disappointment of not losing what you thought it will catch up the week after - my tip (that was given to me last week on here) drink loads of water/juice, I was drinking about 5 pints a day.

Onwards and downwards.

xxxxx
:D

P.S can anyone tell me how to put my awards on my signature?!?!

I only lost 1lb this week was really disappointed as I had stuck to the plan to the letter - oh well hopefully be better next week. I know a pound is a pound!!! lol

The only trouble I find with drinking loads is that I spend most of the night up and down to the loo!!! Result, broken sleep and very irritable coz I am tired the next day. Oh well, if it means I get to target, so be it ha ha

I lost 2.5lb this week, really pleased :D Back on track now after gaining then losing the same lb!! Only half a lb from my stone sticker ;)

Hi everyone, did Slimming World year before last but with one thing and another I ended up stopping, started again August last year and I have lost 1st 5lb so far. I used to come on MiniMins alot then so thought I would come back on for support and usefull stuff. As I weigh in on a Monday thought I would introduce myself, and hopfully you wont mind me chipping in occasionally?!
Welcome! Good luck and congrats on your loss so far. :)

Well done on all the loses.

Claire, hugs, it'll come off next week.

I'll be back on Monday to post my loss (hopefully).

I had my first weigh in on Monday and Im a couple of lbs heavier than I thought. I weighed 12st 9 1/2lb. I'm hoping to be back on this thread next Monday to weigh in with a loss!!! x

Oh ekk!
Dreading weigh in this mon! Started last mon straight after weigh in, i bumped my car in the carpark after weigh in :cry:.It was only a tiny scratch to the other persons car but still gonna cost me £150! Insurance said there was no point claiming since my ins due next month it would sky rocket! blah!
I was ok until i saw the massive buffet at work kindly left(for me to blow it)by visitors , needless to say me and my collegues went to town on it( you'd think we had never seen food the way we carried on)!
since then i've been 100%, i didn't bother synning the feast i wouln't have known where to start!
At work again and just stuffed 2 foxes chocolate biscuits down my neck! I have no syns left for them either lol! Along with star week i'm pretty much stuffed! Oh well i've had a moan n feel better now lol, good luck to everyone tomorrow x

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow either. I was really good the week before and was hoping for 2.5pm and getting my 1st. However, on Sunday came down with a really bad cold and have been ill all week. No exercise and not been 100%. Not been bad at all, just not having syns and all that. Feeling bloated today so I'll probably put on!

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow either. I was really good the week before and was hoping for 2.5pm and getting my 1st. However, on Sunday came down with a really bad cold and have been ill all week. No exercise and not been 100%. Not been bad at all, just not having syns and all that. Feeling bloated today so I'll probably put on!

Well you never know we might get a shock( a good one) when we get on the scales 2m lol, at least we know where we've gone wrong rather than having a fab 100% wk and wondering why its not so good! Think i'm due for a measuring as well so will get the tape out before class! Good luck x

Ive been away for most of this last week and most lunches were eaten out but I have tried to be sensible with my choices - tomorrow will tell

I lost another 1lb this week! Not bad to say I had a flexi syn day on Friday and went slightly over my syns on Sat.

The battery in my scales ran out and had to replace them and now the scales are weighing be 5lb heavier! :( It's probably more accurate to be honest as it's much closer to the wiifit weight.

Oh and two non-scale victories this week - my size 16 trousers that I bought with the aim of them fitting by the end of February fit! Also I bought a size 14 dress from a charity shop for my friends' wedding at the end of April a couple of weeks ago. The dress now does up (but I could do with losing a bit more as it's very boobalicious at the moment) so I'm a happy bunny!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hello again!

I've had to have a bit of a break the last month, as not great things going on on the health front. I managed to stay the same for that time and am just trying to get myself back into losing weight.

I've somehow lost 1.5lbs this week, so that is encouraging!

:bliss:
Well after my well deserved gain last week of 1.5lb and me thinking I had eaten for England the week just gone........I have lost 3lb this week!! :eek:

I can't believe it and am so happy :) Good luck to everyone this week.

:bliss:
Well after my well deserved gain last week of 1.5lb and me thinking I had eaten for England the week just gone........I have lost 3lb this week!! :eek:

I can't believe it and am so happy :) Good luck to everyone this week.

Well done xxx

I dreading it this week. I feel really bloated and crap, but I'm still not 100% so I will just put it down to bing ill :D

Hello all

Well as i predicted 1.5lb gain:cry:I'm hoping its poss due to star wk but maybe i'm kidding myself! Anyway ________ this is a line drawn under it and i've moved on lol!
Not had chance to measure myself so thats on my list this wk!

Good luck everyone

xx

Well done on losses so far!! Im dreading weigh in big time!! Havent been for a few weeks and have had my bday so choc, cake and nights out in between!
I know i need to go, draw a line under it and carry on but im scared to see that on those scales!! Does that sound daft! I feel like ive put on, things dont fit as well etc and i feel v unsexy.
Just needed to rant!!
Gd luck to all those who have yet to weigh!!
Aims xxx

Back