Monday weigh in

Well done everyone

I have lost 2 1/2lbs and chuffed to bits we also had a bring and share evening and I tried some lovely foods there - didnt need my dinner after that lol

Well done everyone! I lost 2 lbs :D

Massive well done to everyone. It was my first weigh in and I've lost 2.5lbs! So happy! xx

Whoop Whoop. Have lost 2 and a half pounds this week 3st 3 and a half pounds to date . Celebrated by having a new SW hifi choc bar yummy xxxxx

Well done everyone! 2lb off for me, only 1lb to go to 4 stone :)

Missed last week's WI, but last night found I had lost 5.5lb! Yay!

Well done everyone on their losses!

Well done everyone on great losses this week. I'm sure those that haven't lost will see their hard work pay off next week. MissPinky8 - I'm sorry you've had such a rough time over the last week or so. Well done for staying strong.

I lost 2.5lb this week which I'm so so so so pleased about. I didn't realise until I got home that I've only got 3lbs to go to get my stone award so I am going to work really hard at it this week with lots of super-speed foods and see if I can get that shiny next week. :)

1lb on for me! Fully deserved!
Onwards and downwards!
Xx

1lb off and my stone and half award, woo. I've really been playing at it lately and should have been able to get this award ages ago. Time to get my focus back and start losing properly again!

2.5lbs off for me this week....along with SOTW and SOTM....chuffed? just a bit lol

Paula xx

3lbs off for me, sotw, sotm and body magic bronze. :)

So far so good this week, I've managed to stay strong. Today and yesterday my colleagues have brought cakes into the office. I've managed to resist so far :) With the weekend coming up I'm just hoping I can stick to it! My boyfriend has already asked if we're gonna have a treat this weekend, and I'm visiting grandparents on Sunday. So I can guarantee that's gonna be hard as there's no way my grandma will be cooking things that are on plan :(

Hi Ladies, I had my first SW weigh in on Monday - after loosing 2 stone last year for my wedding and now putting one back on it's time I sorted myself out to get back to where I was and on track to loose another 3 stone!

So I had lost 3lbs.. Not to bad considering I was already doing SW... Just been naughty with take aways! I was back on track this week and had quite a few gone but silly hubby took me to Mcdonalds last night where I was very naughty! A cheeseburger, chocolate muffin and coke later and I really regret it!

So hopefully another decent weigh in again on Monday!

Hi MrsEdd,

Many congrats on ur previous losses & makin the decision to getting back on the weight loss wagon.

I have to say I think u did pretty well at McDs - ur order was not totally beserk like mine wd have been if I'd hav been in ur shoes! So don't worry bout it.....

Lots of fabulous syn-free/low syn meals to be had on this plan - check out the recipe section or SW mags - so many things to cook, so little time!!!!!! x

I stayed the same!

I always knew that this weekend would be difficult since we had a kind of mini reunion at uni which involved several meals out including a curry and pub food with nothing healthy on the menu. What I wasn't expecting is that I had a really bad day during the week too - totally my own fault, that I was kind of justifying by saying that it was going to be a bad weekend anyway. Luckily I stopped myself mid-week, wrote on my diary and got lots of support and had a couple of really good days between my blowout and the weekend which obviously made the difference. I was expecting a gain so STS had me dancing on the scales! :) It just goes to show that you can recover a couple of bad days if you put your mind to it. Now I can focus on having a good loss this week.

Good luck everyone with WI!

I put on 1lb... Not really surprised - I went away for the weekend and had 3 meals out and too much booze, so got what I deserved!

To be honest, I think it'll be good for me. I'd started to deviate from plan for a few weeks but had got away with it. This just tells me I need to do better!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today!

Hi, managed to lose 2lb this week :)
Although I had a couple of vodkas yesterday that might catch up with me next week. I'll have to watch my syns this week to compensate me thinks ;)
Good luck with your weigh ins everyone!

2lb off for me this week!! .....feeling good!! lol

Good luck with WI's today.

Paula
-x-

Back