Monday weigh in

2.5lbs this week! So happy week 2 and got my 1/2st! Cant stop smiling lol xx

Gained 1.5lb!! This was totally expected and deserved, but disappointing to see it all the same!! Reality check this week! I HAVE to be 100% on track as don't want to feel disappointed this time next week!!X

Well done to everyone on their losses or chin up for those who maintained or gained!

I sts this week which I am happy about. My 4 month old babyboy was quite ill with a viral infection last week and was taken into hospital. So I've been eating out of hospital canteen most of the week, since was also staying over with him.

Back on plan this week and hope that I get a good loss xx

Hi all, may I join you?

I've been doing SW for 5 weeks, and I was amazed to lose 4lb this week. Also got SOTW :D

I lost 1lb following a bit of a naughty w/e last week, and thought it would catch up with me, also it was * week. But it looks like I managed to get away with the naughty w/e this time - might not be so lucky next time!

I am preparing for a smaller loss next week as that is how it seems to be for me since I started - 8lb wk 1, .5lb wk 2, 5.5lb wk 3, 1lb wk 4 and then 4lb tonight - but I am hoping for 2lb to get my 1.5st award!

I STS this week. I'm OK with that although not sure why I didn't get a loss, but at least it wasn't a gain. Maybe I wasn't as good as I thought I was!!!!

Well done everyone though, some good losses this week.

Hey Everyone,

I started Slimming world yesterday, so I'll be joining you with the Monday weigh-ins! My starting weight is 161 lbs... hopefully that will be a little lower next Monday. Well done to everyone so far!

love & light

Lost 2lbs this week!! Yey!!
Funcurls/ my fave food has to be pretty much anything with rice!! Cant get enough of the stuff! I just seem to have the same all the time. Chillis, curries etc.
I also have a 9 month old so pretty busy! So dont have much time to prepare meals, unless its something i can bung in the slow cooker while he has his morning nap!!
I think thats part of the prob. I do what i know works!!

Xxxx

-1lb this week which is surprising as I've had a awful fortnight eating terrible things and drinking waaay too much! However I joined the gym last Friday and I'm guna soup it up this week as I'm so close to my stone sticker just 1.5lb to go. Does anybody have any loss booster suggestions? Any advice would be greatly received :)

Well done to everyone on their losses or chin up for those who maintained or gained!

I sts this week which I am happy about. My 4 month old babyboy was quite ill with a viral infection last week and was taken into hospital. So I've been eating out of hospital canteen most of the week, since was also staying over with him.

Back on plan this week and hope that I get a good loss xx

Hugs to you and your baby, hope that he's better now xxxx

I went on Monday with not a lot of hope and I lost 1lbs!!! Not as much as I had hoped but getting better. We just can't work out why I am a slow looser.....of to alter my stats:)

Hi all

well done on your losses this week there are some fab losses for Monday weighers. I didn't make it to class on Monday night as we sold our car on Monday so couldn't get there in time to get weighed - was disappointed cos I'd had a real good week, anyway will keep being 100% this week and hope for a good loss next week.

Well done everyone whose lost and for those who gained or sts don't give in, you know it works so stick with it.

xxxx

Hi I'm new to this site too. Weigh in on Monday at 12st 5lb .... Put on 1.5 stone since early dec..but I also gave up smoking about 6 wks ago...so can I join u guys...

I am loving the plan just hope I'm getting everything right. I seem to be eating lots compared to my 1000 cal norm diet...

Here's hoping the scales r in favour of my new eating plan

xxx

Welcome Ange!! I know what you mean about it feeling like you're eating loads - I feel the same, but have steadily lost weight since January.

Well done on giving up smoking too!! Hope you do well this week, and look forward to hearing your progress!

Well done to all the peeps on some fab losses. I lost 4lbs last week. I've been so good this week, hoping for a good loss tomorrow to achieve my 1.5 stone award.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.xxx

I'm sat at work dreading weigh in tomoz! On nights and class starts at 11:30, i always go and sometimes have a gain, dunno if its to do with water retention as my feet swell (i feel like i've been sat on a plane all night)? I only need 0.5lb off for my 4 stone award , i've been chasing this for wks now and getting fed up! Also getting period pain though i'm not due till next weekend! GRRRRR lol
Oh well another rant over with , can't do anything about it!

Good luck everyone x

Back