Monday weigh in

Well done everyone. My god, there were lots of stickies given out this week :D

Hi all

well done on your losses this week there are some fab losses for Monday weighers. I didn't make it to class on Monday night as we sold our car on Monday so couldn't get there in time to get weighed - was disappointed cos I'd had a real good week, anyway will keep being 100% this week and hope for a good loss next week.

Well done everyone whose lost and for those who gained or sts don't give in, you know it works so stick with it.

xxxx

well after sticking to plan all week after not being able to get to class last week - I lost 4lbs!!! Yay me, and got my stone award.

Well done everyone on your losses.

xxx

One pound off for me. Bit disappointed as it has taken 2 weeks to get that!

Well done everyone we really are doing an awesome job!
I lost 1.5lb and got my 1 stone award :) so happy plus people are starting to notice a difference in my appearance, so excited to lose more yay!!
Plus I won the raffle this week eeeeee!
Xxx
Just the same as me lost 1.5lb and got my 1 stone award as well, and I won the bingo game! Cant be bad whoop whoop!

Massive well done to everyone on your losses and stickers!

I was a bit dissapointed last night with my 0.5lb loss but at least its a loss and not a gain! My consultant did a talk on body magic last night and handed out the certificate's and stickers and I got my bronze and silver so all wasn't too bad! Im going for a bigger loss next week! x

Just the same as me lost 1.5lb and got my 1 stone award as well, and I won the bingo game! Cant be bad whoop whoop!

plus we are just awesome! :greenapple: xx

3lbs off :D

hollys nan said:
Yep arent we just????? Are you enjoying your journey misspinky!

Very much so, it's the first time a eating plan ( must not say the D word) has actually worked for me. It's also the first time I admitted that I had a weight problem and did something about it instead if wearing waist belts or low tops to disguise my tummy. Plus anything that can teach me how to cook is a bonus! How you finding it? Xx

Finding it brill to be honest. It has become a way of life now, never feel deprived, in fact have discovered so many lovely new recipes to enjoy. Hubby is eating S W too, no choice really. He needs to shed some weight and is having S W meals at night and he is really enjoying my cooking. I am retired now, so have the advantage of being able to spend more time cooking and preparing meals. Off in a minute to put a pork casserole in my slow cooker, but he doesnt like pork very much, so will do a pasta dish for him. And just love my group meetings , athough I get proper worked up just before W I. Good luck, carry on yr doing brilliant!

As are you hun, i've been making my other half eat SW style too he loves the extra lean homemade beef burgers best! yummy. Lets keep it up, 2011 is our year! xx

Hi Ladies

Gained 0.5 this week but im not having a good week at all really and will probably have a definate gain this week to :( i have kept up my body magic though and have been running 3 times this week already would love to have a loss but not feeling too hopeful if i do it will be a miracle!

Morning everyone... I'm depressed ..... I put on 3lbs .... Hope y all have a better weigh in than me sob sob x

Ange - sorry to hear that you gained. Do you know why?

I lost 2lb this week so I'm a happy bunny. I'd not been great for a few weeks before hand (had a couple of STS) but I think I've finally got my head in the right place again.

Good luck to everyone still to WI.

WOW, I guess red days are just not for me :(
My first week I did all green and lost 1 lb...
Last week I did all red and GAINED 3.5 lbs :(

I feel so down about this,
Back to mostly green this week, I wouldn't mind but I hated doing the red too :(
love & light

Bad luck about the gains - I know how frustrating it can be, but I try to use it as motivation the following week.

I can't weigh in this morning - some blokes are replastering our bathroom ceiling and I can't get to the scales so will weigh tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!!

Back