Monday weigh in

hello ladies, wondered if i can join this lil thread.

my weigh in was today and feeling very happy. ive lost 2.5lb this week and im shocked at that, thought i had gained.

im aiming to lose 12lb which will get me down to 10stone for my holiday in may.

loving all ur loss's and ur pics x

xx

Morning everyone... I'm depressed ..... I put on 3lbs .... Hope y all have a better weigh in than me sob sob x
Oh dear, do you know why this has happened? Is it your star week? You will probably find that you will lose quite a lot next week, keep going hun we are all here to support each other!:grouphugg:

I only lost 1lb this week that's 8 in total god why is it so slow !!! C
Dont despair, how much have you lost in total over how many weeks. I only lost 1 lb too, but so much better than gaining massively or STS. Keep that thought in your head, remember you are losing!!:)

Well initially I was gutted but thought about it and what I possibly might be doing wrong and amongst a few things I had vodka and lemonade (didn't realise lemo out of pub @ 4.5 syns) so will perhaps have slimline tonic in future...Grrrrr

Don't want to give slimming world up as a bad job as I really like the way it works ...guess it's just trial and error what does everyone else feel ?

By the way well done to everyone who lost....I'm not jealous at all ;)

Only lost 1lb this week, but at least its a loss.

Just like Holly's Nan only 2.1/2 to go to club 10.

Aiming for a whole 3lb this week, so extra gyma nd keep a diary for the week and see what happens.

Thrilled!!!

Hi I'm new to this site!
I'm thrilled with my weigh-in tonight, lost 4.5lb, got my 3stone award, and SOTW and SOTM, total lost so far 3st 2.5ln since 31st May!!!! Woo hooo!!!:)

hi every1 - well done to every1 who has had good weigh ins - i lost 4lbs this week and won SOTW so im very very happy **does happy dance**
Good luck for the coming week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

1/2 off

hi all!

2lbs off for me - i'm shocked & utterly delighted after a few slow weeks.

well done to all losses. to those who hav gained: although it is disheartening, stick with it - I've had a few STSs & small losses but the weight loss does pick up the pace again. I sometimes STS when I've been 100% & yet can lose on weeks where I've had meals/nights out! bizarre! hav faith, the plan really does work & things do tend to even out over a number of weeks. even those small losses add up over time, I'm nearly at the stone mark now. we've just gotta keep plodding & enjoying our syns at the same time .... of course! ;)

hollys nan said:
Dont despair, how much have you lost in total over how many weeks. I only lost 1 lb too, but so much better than gaining massively or STS. Keep that thought in your head, remember you are losing!!:)

Well I've lost 8lb in 4 weeks which I know is ok but I did sw last year lost 1 1/2 stone and stopped doing it for some reason then when I restarted 4 weeks ago I have put on another stone from when I first started if that makes sense! So really I have another 6lbs to go before I even get to the weight I was when I started the first time round!! So I feel as though I ness to get back to my original weight before I can count any weightloss!!! That's why it feels so slow and I am soooo angry with myself for getting this way in the first place!!!

I lost 2 lb this last week..finally I managed 2lb. That included a hand full of chocolate covered Raisins last Monday at the Pictures. And a Jacket Potatoe with prawn and smoked salmon at Yates's!!(okay so I walked it all of with 4 hours walking around Nottingham) Slimming world is just great

i lost half a pound, after a very bad week so am now so back on track.
Thankyou so much for all your support.
dont think i could have got through the week without it xxx
hugs xxxx

I've STS after a 100% week and plenty of excercise so Im mega gutted x

3lbs off for me this week - I thought it was less so very happy with that! Got my 1.5 st awards, only 2lb to club 10 now!

0.5lb gain, my first gain since I've started :( drank too much and went out twice for lunch even though I tried to make healthy options. Nevermind I'm a stone lighter and I will get there means its gym and 100% SW this week no exceptions. Guna smash it next week! Xx

Back