Monday weigh in

2lb off for me this week got 1/2 stone and bronze body magic :) really pleased after my 0.5 gain last week so back on track happy happy :)

Good work everyone!
I lost 1lb this week which I'm pleased with but I need to step things up a bit now. Got a couple of heavy weekends coming up (lots of eating and drinking!) so I'm going to be extra disciplined in the meantime. I'm going to try for 3lb this week - that will mean my Club 10. Wish me luck!

Have a good week everyone.

xx

STS for me, so still 1lb off my Club 10. Not too disappointed.

Really need to get losing soon as it's only 6.5 months until the wedding, and I want to be a size 16/18 by then.

couldn't go to class on monday due to working shifts booooooo! On the plus side found out i'm 4 wk pregnant so maybe thats why i stayed the same for 3 wks?
I'm determined to stick to SW ways as and when I can(morning sickness permitting) I don't know what i'd do if i didn't go to class most Mondays lol, it's my therapy!

Well done to all who lost x

Well I've lost 8lb in 4 weeks which I know is ok but I did sw last year lost 1 1/2 stone and stopped doing it for some reason then when I restarted 4 weeks ago I have put on another stone from when I first started if that makes sense! So really I have another 6lbs to go before I even get to the weight I was when I started the first time round!! So I feel as though I ness to get back to my original weight before I can count any weightloss!!! That's why it feels so slow and I am soooo angry with myself for getting this way in the first place!!!
But well done for doing something about it again. Its often harder making that decision than sticking to S W once decision made if you know what I mean. There are always the excuses, start next week, going away so not practical, etc. Well done, you will get there!

jojogonnabeslim said:
couldn't go to class on monday due to working shifts booooooo! On the plus side found out i'm 4 wk pregnant so maybe thats why i stayed the same for 3 wks?
I'm determined to stick to SW ways as and when I can(morning sickness permitting) I don't know what i'd do if i didn't go to class most Mondays lol, it's my therapy!

Congratulations!!! X

jojogonnabeslim said:

Congratulations! x

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I also go to group on a Monday morning, and look forward to it, I cant see me ever wanting to stop going, made loads of friends and the c is fantastic. Love and look forward to going, talking about my fave obsession, S W!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! You sound like you're really determined to do well with SW even with the baby so keep it up! :D

Awww wow CONGRATULATIONS :D xx

Sending u big congrats...I'm sure u will be a yummy mummy x

That's brilliant, congratulations!

Wow! That is wonderful news, Jojo. Congratulations! :D x

Yeah I do it's difficult cos I like a vodka or three :) so my sins tend to go that ... Plus with family around etc etc ...

Anyone else find the weekends a struggle after being so good all week? X

I find that because I'm not a work I either skip lunch or just eat the wrong things.

When I'm at work I have crunchy bran for breakfast, salad with quiche or meat for lunch then dinner at home. On a weekend I have the same breakfast but lunch will only be a yogurt and fruit, then something a bit more involved for dinner like, steak with all trimmings or curry.
We also tend to have a chinese on the odd weekend, which I love but tend to chose the wrong things becausse its only once in a while.

So know exactly what you mean.

Yep weekends are definatly my weekness especially with kids around I have no set routine like I do monday to Friday when I'm working :(

Back