Monday weigh in

LOL that made me laugh though shigby!!! You will get there x

Bit annoyed with myself as I celebrated my 3lb weightloss with a chippy tea and some ice cream! Slipped into my old ways again I think!! Now got to be extra extra good for the rest of the week!! Good luck everyone xx

I think we've all been guilty of that one! :) I stole the idea from someone else on here of having a charm bracelet and getting a new charm for every half stone loss. It's good to have a non food based reward and I'll have a really pretty bracelet at the end of it all (as well as looking fab myself).

You had a great loss this week so don't beat yourself up too much; just draw a line under it and move on.

2.5lbs off :) need another wee half a lb for my club 10 and 1.5 stone award!

hel10683 said:
I think we've all been guilty of that one! :) I stole the idea from someone else on here of having a charm bracelet and getting a new charm for every half stone loss. It's good to have a non food based reward and I'll have a really pretty bracelet at the end of it all (as well as looking fab myself).

You had a great loss this week so don't beat yourself up too much; just draw a line under it and move on.

Thanks! That's a good idea might try that one xx

hi every1 - late check in for me this week sorry !! great losses i see - i lost 3lbs this week , and won my 3st award :D and also got slimer of the month for march YAY **does happy dance**
good luck all for a great week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
hi every1 - late check in for me this week sorry !! great losses i see - i lost 3lbs this week , and won my 3st award :D and also got slimer of the month for march YAY **does happy dance**
good luck all for a great week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done you and everyone else for doing so well! :)

Some lovely losses this week - well done everyone. I lost 1lb which is probably fair because I've noticed a few naughty things sneaky in recently. Need to kick myself up the backside!

I also do the 'charm' thing. I have a charm necklace and treated myself to a charm when I got my stone award. Of course, the one I chose was bloomin' £60 so every time I nearly phone for a pizza I look at it and think 'there's no way I can justify spending that on a charm and then putting the weight back on!'. Seems to have done the trick so far!

Have a good week all. xx

1.5lbs off for me this week. Didn't weigh in last week ago that's a fortnights loss. Will try harder this week!

Good luck to everyone for monday WI. 3lbs off for me last week. Hoping for the same this week to get my 2stone award.

Miss moneypenny, fab idea, I wonder if I can get my dh to buy me a pandora based on your principle lol.

I can't wait to WI today! I had my first gain last week- so determined for it not to turn into a problem I have barely any syns this week & have not had a sneaky home WI (first week since wk 2 that I haven't been weighing myself at home between WI's) I'm quite excited to see how I've got on- fingers crossed! :)

Well done everyone for your great losses.
I lost 3lb this week which means I get my 2 stone badge. I did a 5km sponsored swim which probably helped! ;)

Last edited:
I lost 1lb and got my 1.5 stone award! That means I get to buy another charm for my bracelet! :)

I know 1lb a week is a good loss but I'm a little disappointed as I was hoping for 2. Did lots of body magic this week and stuck to SW 100% since Tue so hoped I'd lose 2lb for my club 10. Thinking about it I've not been drinking as much as normal so maybe that's it. I'll drink more this week and I WILL get my club 10.

Good luck everyone.

Well done everyone on the losses and the awards!!

I lost an amazing 5lb and got my 2 stone award!! I'm so chuffed, particularly as we went out twice for meals this week and I was really good both times!!

I've noticed that my weightloss is going in 4 week cycles - I have a big loss, then 3 weeks of small losses / STS (and one gain!), then another big loss. Does anyone else have this?

Well done all, and good luck to everyone stepping on the scales later on!

Back