Monday weigh in

So sorry dont know how to delete duplicate posts, think I need a good lie down folks!!!

Hi all

I am new here just finished my first week of slimming world and I am 3 pounds down. Lots more to go but it is a start. I am enjoying the plan so far

4lbs for me this week! Roll on Monday :) xx

3lb off for me!! Yayyy really chuffed, but bearing in mind that I did gain 4lb last week so still 1lb off my lowest weight so far- not bad going though! I'm aiming for 2lb next week!!x

2lbs off for me and my Club 10!!!

Stayed the same this week :( bit annoyed but I did eat out a couple of times so know where I'm going wrong. Have aimed to loose 2 pounds next week to make up for it!

2.5lbs off for me this week, gives me my stone award! So pleased! xx

1.5lb off! Got my Club 10, total loss now stands at 23lbs. 5lb to lose for my 2 stone award. Everyone has done so well, good luck for next week!

1.5lb off! Got my Club 10, total loss now stands at 23lbs. 5lb to lose for my 2 stone award. Everyone has done so well, good luck for next week!

Well done! :D xx

Im so cross :(

1st weigh in today- ive really struggled this week eaten as much fruit and veg as I can but ive had one of those truly awful weeks. Usually will weigh in on a monday but had to work so im weighing in tonight.
Just to top it all off its now my * week! I will be so gutted tonight if ive put on, and also REALLY embarassed as its my old group with my old leader and I did really well before. I know thats silly but thats why I moved groups in the first place so I wouldnt have to go back to see everyone that I knew :(

grrrr

Ruth
x

Blah, i put 3lb on:eek:, he he least i have an excuse!!!!!!! Actually there is no other reason why i would have put 3lb on so must be my body all over the place!!

Well done to all that lost this wk you lucky lucky people! x

Blah, i put 3lb on:eek:, he he least i have an excuse!!!!!!! Actually there is no other reason why i would have put 3lb on so must be my body all over the place!!

Well done to all that lost this wk you lucky lucky people! x

I know this sounds weird but id be really excited if I put on to know that it was my baby was growing which made me put that 3lb on :)

Hope everything is going well :)

Ruth
x

I know this sounds weird but id be really excited if I put on to know that it was my baby was growing which made me put that 3lb on :)

Hope everything is going well :)

Ruth
x

Lol i will be when i'm 20 wks plus as thats when you start putting on baby weight, baby only the size of a pea atm,think its cos i'm constipated and other weird goings on with my body it should calm down in the next few wks as long as i stick to SW i should be fine! x

Good to see all those Monday losses! I lost 3.5lbs! :)

I weighed in Monday after 4 weeks on being off plan and I managed to ss so I must have been a lot better than I'd thought!! The knowledge is apparently in there somewhere hoping for a 3.5lb loss this week for 2st award and club 10!!! Xxx

Back