Monday weigh in

5lb lost this week but moving over to Wednesday weigh-in!!!
So a great first WI but off now so good luck to you all!!!!
:)

xxxxx

Ruth
x

Lost a wee 1lb and got my 1.5 stone and club 10 :) x

hi every1 - late check in for me again sorry - i lost 4.5 lbs this week - chuffed to bits - gym really helps - got sotw too - **does happy dance** Good luck for the coming week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First weigh in on Monday 11th and I lost 7.5lb :)
trying to follow plan very strictly to make sure it stays off and so can possible lose more this week?

Well done on all weight loss!!! x

Well done on your loss Jengen and keep at it Vicki!!!

I've had a bit of a nightmare tonight - my other half wanted to go out tonight to one of our old favourite restaurants. He's been fab over the last few months - eating and cooking according to SW plan.

So, I carefully chose my food - trying to be good. The starter was fine and quite SW friendly, but the main was a butter feast! Basically chicken stuffed with truffley mushroom mix (very buttery) in streaky bacon (fatty), with potatoes very similar to dauphinoise! I wouldn't mind, but it didn't even taste great - I'd rather have had jacket spud and beans!!

Didn't want to make OH feel bad about going there, but feel like I've had enough lard to last a lifetime. Got on the exercise bike to work some off, but'd have to be on there for a month!!

Sorry - just wanted to vent. I'll just chalk it up to experience but know next Monday won't be good!!

Squeako said:
Well done on your loss Jengen and keep at it Vicki!!!

I've had a bit of a nightmare tonight - my other half wanted to go out tonight to one of our old favourite restaurants. He's been fab over the last few months - eating and cooking according to SW plan.

So, I carefully chose my food - trying to be good. The starter was fine and quite SW friendly, but the main was a butter feast! Basically chicken stuffed with truffley mushroom mix (very buttery) in streaky bacon (fatty), with potatoes very similar to dauphinoise! I wouldn't mind, but it didn't even taste great - I'd rather have had jacket spud and beans!!

Didn't want to make OH feel bad about going there, but feel like I've had enough lard to last a lifetime. Got on the exercise bike to work some off, but'd have to be on there for a month!!

Sorry - just wanted to vent. I'll just chalk it up to experience but know next Monday won't be good!!

Don't feel bad- sw is a learning journey and you now know that either a) you should choose something else on the menu if you go there next time or b) you should politely tell your husband that you should go somewhere else..

I'm dreading tomorrow as I know I will be due a whopping great gain to add to my 2lb gain last week!! Totally list control and fell off the wagon :(

Vicki-26 said:
I'm dreading tomorrow as I know I will be due a whopping great gain to add to my 2lb gain last week!! Totally list control and fell off the wagon :(

Tomorrow is a new day though hun stock up on the bits u need and some fav free foods that u enjoy, what will be will be as long as u learn from it, and u never know it might not be as bad as u think.

Lost 1lb this week. I'm a bit disappointed as I was much better than I was last week so thought I'd get 2lb. It is TOTM which may well have affected it.

On the plus side I got my club 10 today! :D

STS this week, did go to my graduation party where they had not 1, but 3 chocolate fountains (I did have strawberries) as well as mini cup cakes, mini everything (and the odd glass of pimms) so not too bad really!

Back