Monday weigh in

Aghhhh shame on me i've totally lost track guys 1/2 stone on for me, :-( stupid me eh! Need sum1 to tape my mouth shut, i blame easter!!! boooooooooooo here's hoping for 4lbs be off by next Monday mini target set! x x

hollys nan said:
Well done misspinky on getting your club 10. I also got mine today, but it is bitter sweet really. Yes, I got my club 10, yes I lost, BUT only by half a pound. I know, it is still a loss, but I have been 100% on plan yet again, done ee which I find difficult, but still done it, and I just feel atm that I am getting too may half pound only losses. Last week I did lose 2lb and was made up, but the week before again, only half a pound. My c is away, back on Thursday so think I will defo need her help, dont know what else I can do really. Sorry, just a moany mintute. Well done to all the losers this week, keep going!

Arr don't feel down about a small loss you have done so well how amazing to have got your club 10 and to be so close to your target you should feel proud!! Don't forget the losses do get smaller the closer you get. Keep up the good work xxx

Congrats everyone, especially those who got awards! I maintained this week but I'm OK with that, was very naughty this weekend (got a little bit tipsy and lost self-restraint) so I feel it was deserved. Just getting back on track to lose lots next week :)

I lost lbs this week!! Was soo happy as tried real hard, proof that it works if u jus stick to it! Got my first half stone award too :) well done every one else who did well

Sophx_2305 said:
I lost lbs this week!! Was soo happy as tried real hard, proof that it works if u jus stick to it! Got my first half stone award too :) well done every one else who did well

I meant 4lbs!

Hey Rozie,

I don't have a food diary no here how do you set one up?

Basically on the 4 SF days I made a huge pot of veg soup,
For breakfast I ate Fruit
For lunch I had soup with some toast or crackers
For dinner I had something like potato & veg or a all veg stir-fry with some soya cheese
Inbetween meals I ate fruit only and I had soya milk as my HXA.

On the EE days I had quorn & egg toastie for breakfast,
couscous & veg for lunch
and something like a noodle stir-fry or pasta salad for dinner, again with soya cheese.
Again snacking on fruit.

My only problem is I seem to lose one week then gain it all back the next :-S but i don't go off plan which is VERY annoying, especially when I hear of people cheating and losing every week lol!

Lets see if the pattern is the same & I gain next week. I hope not, fingers crossed I've got passed that.

love & light :)

well done everyone. I lost 3.5lbs v v happy with as it was my brothers weddign this weekend and i was very very naughty with the food! so i am very pleased xxx

Congrats everyone on losses and even gains! Onwards and downwards ;)

Lost a 1lb this week - this week I'm changing to red instead of my normal EE. See how I get on x

Lost 1lb last night and got club 10!!! So pleased needed it for a boost hoping for a 2.5lb loss this week for my 2stone award!! Xxx

Finally had the guts to go back to SW after 3 weeks, and gained 1&1/2 pounds which I guess could have been worse, been good today, met friends for a picnic and made very good choices, didn't touch any of the chocolate, am about to have SW chips and poached egg and veg with the kids. Working a nightshift tonight, will take loads of fruit with me, hopefully will be ok:)

Congrats everyone on losses and even gains! Onwards and downwards ;)

Lost a 1lb this week - this week I'm changing to red instead of my normal EE. See how I get on x

Hi Joanne,

I use to do the EE but didnt loose :cry:

I decided to do the red and i have lost 7lbs altogther in 3 weeks.

Hope it works out for u xxx

:D

KittyKatKayl said:
Hey Rozie,

I don't have a food diary no here how do you set one up?

Basically on the 4 SF days I made a huge pot of veg soup,
For breakfast I ate Fruit
For lunch I had soup with some toast or crackers
For dinner I had something like potato & veg or a all veg stir-fry with some soya cheese
Inbetween meals I ate fruit only and I had soya milk as my HXA.

On the EE days I had quorn & egg toastie for breakfast,
couscous & veg for lunch
and something like a noodle stir-fry or pasta salad for dinner, again with soya cheese.
Again snacking on fruit.

My only problem is I seem to lose one week then gain it all back the next :-S but i don't go off plan which is VERY annoying, especially when I hear of people cheating and losing every week lol!

Lets see if the pattern is the same & I gain next week. I hope not, fingers crossed I've got passed that.

love & light :)

There's a suc forum called 'food diaries' set on up there :) would love to see your diary every day :)

Okay will set up up today then :)

Hi Joanne,

I use to do the EE but didnt loose :cry:

I decided to do the red and i have lost 7lbs altogther in 3 weeks.

Hope it works out for u xxx

:D

I dunno what to do. I had a bit of a oopsie and now I'm deciding wither to carry on with EE this week and then restart red next week.

:eek::sigh:

Back