Monday weigh in

I lost 1/2 lb! Not elated but not disappointed either! A loss is a loss!!XXX
Hi funcurls, are you regulary only losing about 1/2 lb or is it a one off? My 1/2 lb losses are becomming far more frequent and I am feeling really fed up about it atm. My c has told me to do a food dairy this week, but have told her I will do one next week, with it being Easter its not a true week with everything being a bit different! I am sure she will sort me out, she is really good. She said she has a few tricks up her sleeve!!! lol

Hey Rozie,

I don't have a food diary no here how do you set one up?

Basically on the 4 SF days I made a huge pot of veg soup,
For breakfast I ate Fruit
For lunch I had soup with some toast or crackers
For dinner I had something like potato & veg or a all veg stir-fry with some soya cheese
Inbetween meals I ate fruit only and I had soya milk as my HXA.

On the EE days I had quorn & egg toastie for breakfast,
couscous & veg for lunch
and something like a noodle stir-fry or pasta salad for dinner, again with soya cheese.
Again snacking on fruit.

My only problem is I seem to lose one week then gain it all back the next :-S but i don't go off plan which is VERY annoying, especially when I hear of people cheating and losing every week lol!

Lets see if the pattern is the same & I gain next week. I hope not, fingers crossed I've got passed that.

love & light :)
Hi there, know exactly how you feel, I am the same! What are SF days????

Hi there, know exactly how you feel, I am the same! What are SF days????

SF is a few days I tried to boost my loss (which it did!) It is basically eat all Superfree and superspeed foods then anything extra like potato, rice, meat (if you eat it, I'm veggie) etc is a HXB.

It is not an official one, but I bet loads have done it. I had a loss of 5.75 lbs and I only did it 4 days out of the 7 :)

So you could only have say potato, or small amount of rice, or meat as yr HEB, would weighed amounts be the amounts on red/green? Just interested in this if I only lose half a pound like last week. Dont know how I would manage though with not liking veg very much, just load up even more on fruit I suppose! (May as well stay in the bathroom) ha ha

Hello :) This is my first post.
Im 16 years old and a student, I have been doing the slimming world diet since Jan 31st and ive lost a total of 1 stone 8 pound :) I lost 1 1/2 pound last week and got my 1 and 1/2 stone award and my club 10 award :D I am happy with how I am doing but hope to speed it up a bit. My parents are doing slimming world aswell and they are doing really well. I want to lose another 3 stone by January 2012. With it being easter, i've had some chocolate but I hope it wont make too much of a difference as I have been eating alot of super speed food this week :) Anyway, I shall let you all know how I get on this week :) Well done everybody on their amazing weight losses!

Cazzy94 said:
Hello :) This is my first post.
Im 16 years old and a student, I have been doing the slimming world diet since Jan 31st and ive lost a total of 1 stone 8 pound :) I lost 1 1/2 pound last week and got my 1 and 1/2 stone award and my club 10 award :D I am happy with how I am doing but hope to speed it up a bit. My parents are doing slimming world aswell and they are doing really well. I want to lose another 3 stone by January 2012. With it being easter, i've had some chocolate but I hope it wont make too much of a difference as I have been eating alot of super speed food this week :) Anyway, I shall let you all know how I get on this week :) Well done everybody on their amazing weight losses!

hi darling,

welcome to the forum :) how you finding it? x

I've had to weigh in a day early this morning as I'm going away to visit my parents tonight. I lost 1lb this week which is fabt considering I was at a wedding all day yesterday and had another meal out this week! :)

Hi Cazzy and well done on your loss hel!!

I STS this week. Haven't been on plan so am very pleased - now just need to get the motivation back after a weekend of roast dinners and chocolate!

See you all next week - and good luck with your weigh ins!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvznLqP/]
weight.png

[/url]
2nd weigh in lost another 1.5 thats 4lb in 2 weeks would like it 2 have been more

Last edited:
I've gained 4.75 lbs ... so in 6 weeks I've lost 0.25 lbs ... slimming world is not for me I guess, time for a change in diet!

I am not looking forward to Wi tonight hoping for a sts good luck everyone
X

I've had a very naughty week especially yesterday. BBQ and booze! Praying for a sts lol gl everyone xx

Not looking forward to this one. Eep! I hope I STS :(

Back