Monday weigh in

hollys nan said:
Lost 2 lbs this week but I so deserve it. Only lost 0.5lbs last week, so perhaps my body is playing catch up. For the last four weeks Ive had a definate pattern, lost 2lbs, lost 0.5lbs,lost 21lbs, lost 0.5lbs, lost 2lbs! What is going on? Perhaps if I only lose 0.5 next week I wont be so disappointed as I will prob lose 2lbs the following week. Its so strange because I am doing nothing different eachs week! Only 1 lbs to go to my 1.5 stone award!!! Target getting nearer, yipeeeeeeeeeee

I am so proud of you! You deserved this loss so much hun! Yay! So chuffed. I weigh 2moro due to bank holidayness so we'll see if I've lost anything but I'm doubtful. Well done again xxxxxx :D xxxxxx

Roziee - yes I've been following plan apart from Friday with doing the 3 peaks (I needed light weight high energy food so made vegan flapjacks) I really have been on plan for 6 weeks, but someone said it is prob the depo injection coming out of my system, as I gained all the weight after starting it. It is still in my system for a few weeks so I guess I could keep at it for a while longer :)
love & light

Last edited:
Exactly ladies, for all those who gained over easter, today is a fresh start! Roll on next Monday for big losses!! Xx

After my 2lb gain last week - fully deserved - I lost 4lbs at weigh in yesterday.

Well done to everyone whose lost, keep on going, we're doing brill.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lost 1lb! unbelievable as i've been drinking all the wrong things AGAIN! But as of friday i have officially stopped, no more wine or cider just diet coke and a spirit! Not concentrating a lot atm as my disseratation hand in date is the 12th of May which is sooo close and i'm not finished :( But hey 2lbs to go and i will be half way through my weight loss journey :D well done everyone who lost, and those that didn't at least you got to enjoy yourself over easter with your friends and family, if you don't let go once in a while you'll end up resenting your diet and it should become part of your life not a burden! So draw a line and lets smash it next week guys! Loves xxxxxx

I am back in the SW game and am 1lb down this week! yay! :D :D

I echo the congrats to those that lost and the kick up the jacksy or hug (you choose) to those that gained! Here's to a FAB week xx

I lost 3lbs and gained my 2 stone award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month and to finish it off I won a prize in the raffle! Good luck to you all! :)

Katerpillar said:

I echo the congrats to those that lost and the kick up the jacksy or hug (you choose) to those that gained! Here's to a FAB week xx

Yay well done!

Lolopops said:
I lost 3lbs and gained my 2 stone award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month and to finish it off I won a prize in the raffle! Good luck to you all! :)

Well done lolo!

So official weigh in tonight and have lost 1.1/2lb so still going in the right direction.

Away this weekend with people doing the cooking for us so not sure as to how the weight will go but plan on doing lots of walking to burn it all off.

Sophx_2305 said:
Put on 2 1/2 lbs! But have eaten out quite a lot this wk so am jus gonna pick myself up and start afresh tomorrow x

That's the spirit :) forget last week.. Plan every meal and youll be fine. And you will lost 4lbs hehehe

Mizkirsty said:
Yay!! Lost 1/2 how I'm not sure but so chuffed super motivation for this week :) well done everyone xxx

Congratulations! You lost 1/2 stone or 1/2 lb?

Lovehandles said:
Aw thanks. I havnt lost any motivation thou :) it's made me 10 times more determined for a bit fat juicy loss :) keep u posted x

Good girl xx

Cleogin said:
Put on 1.5 lb :-( !! Wasn't 100% though but still wasn't as bad as that. Onwards and upwards..... Planning a big loss next week hopefully

Yes big loss this week for sure! Make sure youre drinking lots of water too.. X

pinkstargirl_85 said:
I lost 1.5lb this week, totalling 2st 1lb in 11 weeks - very very happy!

Wow that's fantastic!!!! Can't wait to have lost 2 stones! Still have 8 lbs to go yet!

Shirleen said:
Well done everyone and especially Laura on your club 10!

I lost 2lb this week and i'm made up!

Well done shirleen- that's fantastic :)

hollys nan said:
Lost 2 lbs this week but I so deserve it. Only lost 0.5lbs last week, so perhaps my body is playing catch up. For the last four weeks Ive had a definate pattern, lost 2lbs, lost 0.5lbs,lost 21lbs, lost 0.5lbs, lost 2lbs! What is going on? Perhaps if I only lose 0.5 next week I wont be so disappointed as I will prob lose 2lbs the following week. Its so strange because I am doing nothing different eachs week! Only 1 lbs to go to my 1.5 stone award!!! Target getting nearer, yipeeeeeeeeeee

Hollys nan you deserve every loss, not just this one!!!!

Vicki-26 said:
Didn't weigh in tonight because been out with the family and didn't get back in time :( really anxious about it though as I haven't stuck to plan thus week with it being Easter oops and it's my birthday on Wednesday and I'm out at a 30th on Saturday so this coming week isn't looking to hopeful either :(

Last week I STS the week before I had a 2lb gain so really would have been happy if I could have got to weigh in :(

Ty to reduce your syns on each event (apart from your birthday of course!) or flexi syn maybe if you can?

Amandas11976 said:
Hi, I'm new in this thread I weigh in on a Monday morning. I went on holiday for a week, so when I weighed in last week I had a gain of 5lbs. So weighed in this morning and had lost 2.5lbs. Really pleased. 7lb to go to get my club 10. It's almost within my reach..

Well done to everyone that lost and to those who gained or sts keep at it you will get losses again soon.

Congrats Amanda :)

cyberjelly said:
:) Well done to all who lost this week, (esp with the temptaion of Easter eggs)
and for those that didn't just remember this is a marathon not a sprint take each day a new start and the weight will go.

Well due to Bank Holiday my weigh in has changed to tomorrow evening, did have a sneaky weigh in before my shower and it said 4lb loss so will wait until tomorrow evening to post my real loss.

Ooooo I hope it is 4 lbs!

Joanne24 said:
Well done everyone and welcome laura!

Well, I lost a lb lol!! No idea how but I'm not complaining! I am going on holiday on the 13th of may and I really want to have my 2 stone before then. Sooo 4.5lbs to go

You will definately have lost the weight by then. Fingers crossed :)

*Josie* said:
Lost 2lb this week and got my 1.5stone sticker :D
Very pleased!!

woohoo! I have 1.5 lbs to go for my stone and half!

jojogonnabeslim said:
Rosee - Aww how lovely you made a comment to everyone I award you women of the day!!! mwah x

Woman of the day to me?????

latenineties said:
First week and four pounds off!

Well done!!!!

KittyKatKayl said:
Roziee - yes I've been following plan apart from Friday with doing the 3 peaks (I needed light weight high energy food so made vegan flapjacks) I really have been on plan for 6 weeks, but someone said it is prob the depo injection coming out of my system, as I gained all the weight after starting it. It is still in my system for a few weeks so I guess I could keep at it for a while longer :)
love & light

I'm sorry, what is depo injection? Sorry for my ignorance..

Claireybella said:
Gained another pound! Poo! Was expecting more though, just couldn't get my head in the game last week! Today is a new week and a new start! Yay!

Every moment is a new start :) here's to a fantastic week Claire.

Lovehandles said:
Exactly ladies, for all those who gained over easter, today is a fresh start! Roll on next Monday for big losses!! Xx
Yes!!

Saddle Bags said:
After my 2lb gain last week - fully deserved - I lost 4lbs at weigh in yesterday.

Well done to everyone whose lost, keep on going, we're doing brill.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done :)

misspinky8 said:
Lost 1lb! unbelievable as i've been drinking all the wrong things AGAIN! But as of friday i have officially stopped, no more wine or cider just diet coke and a spirit! Not concentrating a lot atm as my disseratation hand in date is the 12th of May which is sooo close and i'm not finished :( But hey 2lbs to go and i will be half way through my weight loss journey :D well done everyone who lost, and those that didn't at least you got to enjoy yourself over easter with your friends and family, if you don't let go once in a while you'll end up resenting your diet and it should become part of your life not a burden! So draw a line and lets smash it next week guys! Loves xxxxxx

Whats the dissertation about pinky? Hope it's going well. Congratulations on the loss!!?

Katerpillar said:

That's brilliant. :)

Lolopops said:

2 stone award!!? Well doneeeeeeeeeeeeee

babybuffy84 said:
Gained a bloody pound ;( have now lost the whopping total off 2 lbs in 8 weeks what's the point :'(

Do you have a food diary? If you don't, start posting and we'll see how we can help x

cyberjelly said:
So official weigh in tonight and have lost 1.1/2lb so still going in the right direction.

Away this weekend with people doing the cooking for us so not sure as to how the weight will go but plan on doing lots of walking to burn it all off.

Congratulations :) x

Well due to the bank holiday my monday weigh in was on today Tuesday instead. After a weekend where I wasn't in the right frame of mind to stick the plan I am up 0.5 lbs. Not as bad as I had expected but and following 100% for next week. Will keep you updated :)

Hi roziee, the depo injection is a contraceptive. You have it 12 weekly. I have been having it for 4 years.

Roziee said:
Oh I see. Could that be affecting your weight?

Hi, no I don't think the injection is affecting my weight. I put on weight due to eating too much of the wrong things and not exercising.

Amandas11976 said:
Hi, no I don't think the injection is affecting my weight. I put on weight due to eating too much of the wrong things and not exercising.

Then you need to be fully prepared for the week- in my first couple of weeks I used to sit down for an hr and plan my breakfast, lunch and supper..now it's just second nature. I would have eaten anything if I didn't plan.

Roziee said:
Then you need to be fully prepared for the week- in my first couple of weeks I used to sit down for an hr and plan my breakfast, lunch and supper..now it's just second nature. I would have eaten anything if I didn't plan.

I mean pre slimming world weight gain. I'm fine with my meals, I always try and have loads of different fruits in the house to snack on.

Back