Monday weigh in

Well done on the losses!

I STS again this week - been off work on leave for the last two weeks and have eaten / drunk a lot more than usual.

Will be back in the old SW routine from today, so am hoping for a good loss next week! After 3 months on SW (and 2 stone lost) I felt I needed a break - and am really chuffed that I still managed to STS!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in later!

babybuffy84 said:
Urgggghhhhh weigh in day had a 1 lb gain last week and am gonna have a whipping gain today had most off last week off plan and had A big party on Friday for my birthday and had somany choccies so have ate most off them so there not here to tempt me when i get back on the wagon today
Also off good shopping this morning :) x
Will report my gain when I get back x

Let us know how you get on x

Shigby said:
Well after my weighing in last week I completely went off the rails and could not stop eating! I had a midweek weigh in and had put on :( . So from Thursday really was 100% and had no syns ( coz I had already had a weeks worth in those few days!) well my hard work paid off as I've just weighed in and lost 2lb! I am so happy with that and so relieved as it puts me back on track. So determined not to pig out this week!
Goodluck everyone I hope all weigh ins go well for you all xxx

Congratulations, that's fantastic! Always a nice surprise when you think you will gained but you lost! Well done x

ammsas said:
I managed to lose 3lb this week :)
I was vvvv good, and also exercised lots which seems to have paid off

Good luck everyone!

Woohoo!

hel10683 said:
I lost 2lb this week! I was so excited I did a little dance on the scales. I've been losing 1lb a week for over a month so this week I've been totally 100% and went home twice to cook for me & hubby rather than have take-away or a meal out with friends. I didn't feel deprived as I had such lovely meals planned that don't feel 'diety' but are totally on plan. It's the first week in ages that I haven't had a meal out and I've been able to work out my syns precisely (I was 1.5 over for the week which is nothing). I'm feeling motivated for another good week.

Good luck to anyone who's yet to WI.

That's fantastic, well done hel! Keep sticking at it, it does work!! :) xx

suespain said:
2lb loss for me this week, bringing me down to 12.1, was hoping for the 12 stone dead this week. But still, its a loss! Woooohooooooo
oh that's brilliant!
You will be 12 stone if not under next week xx

Cleogin said:
Wtg for all great losses so far...... Good luck for those still to go, including me..... Got to wait until 7 :-( x

Fingers crossed for you x

selwonk said:
Half off for me!!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

That's excellent! X

Amandas11976 said:
I had a 1lb gain this week. But had 4 days where I was pretty much off plan. Have been totally on plan since friday morning, and intend on staying on plan. I want a good loss next week. I'm fed up yoyoing. Hope everyone else are ok.

Why were you off plan for 4 days, did you have a bad emotional day on those days? Parties? Special occasions? X

Mrsbc2be said:
Down 2 this week woo hoo :)

Fantastic news!

Squeako said:
Well done on the losses!

I STS again this week - been off work on leave for the last two weeks and have eaten / drunk a lot more than usual.

Will be back in the old SW routine from today, so am hoping for a good loss next week! After 3 months on SW (and 2 stone lost) I felt I needed a break - and am really chuffed that I still managed to STS!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in later!

So you were off plan and have STS? That's wowwwww! Well done you xxx

babybuffy84 said:
Gained 2 lbs this week am back on plan now though :)

Don't worry- next week will be a big loss for you xxx

I on the other hand do not know what use bloody lost lol however the scales are saying a loss so that's good. Its not making it's mind up from between 1 lb to 5.5 lb lol so ill just take the lb and weigh myself next week.

Hi roziee, I was off plan because my head just wasn't in the right place. I am glad to say it is now. I am halfway through the day and on 1.5 syns. I want to save as many syns for the evening, that way I can have a treat if I want and still be on plan. Hope things are well for you.

Amandas11976 said:
Hi roziee, I was off plan because my head just wasn't in the right place. I am glad to say it is now. I am halfway through the day and on 1.5 syns. I want to save as many syns for the evening, that way I can have a treat if I want and still be on plan. Hope things are well for you.

I am the same, I like to keep my syns for the evening if I ca help- I am fine at work and eating supper but after that I always feel like having something sweet so keep it for that.

Glad you're in a better place now :) let us know if you need any help for me x

I tried to multi quote and failed...never mind...
Well done all who have lost, and best wishes to those who are to get back on track.

I weigh in at 7pm, knowing it'll be a gain :(

Weighing in at half 5 tonight and have been so good this week so really hoping for a loss!

5 WIs until I go away and 5lb to my 4 and a half stone so i'm aiming for a lb!

Roziee said:
I am the same, I like to keep my syns for the evening if I ca help- I am fine at work and eating supper but after that I always feel like having something sweet so keep it for that.

Glad you're in a better place now :) let us know if you need any help for me x

Thanks, I just feel disappointed with myself, I know 5 lb of my gain was due to holiday, but for 4 week before we went away I lost 1 lb. I should have lost more by now, I know I can do it. Why do I keep overeating. It's got to the point where I have to buy things I don't like for the kids lunches so I won't eat them.

1st monday weigh in

hi, today is my first monday w i usual day weds, I had a gain but after two weeks off plan it was expected.:( Back on track now, have been shopping for healthy food:greenapple:
MY JOURNEY SO FAR:
2/3/11 15.11
3/3/11 15.7
16/3/11 15.6
23/3/11 15.5.5
30/3/11 15.4
6/4/11 15.5
14/4/11 15.5
20/4/11 15.0
26/4/11 15.3:lost:
2/5/11 15.5.5:gen147:

I tried to multi quote and failed...never mind...
Well done all who have lost, and best wishes to those who are to get back on track.

I weigh in at 7pm, knowing it'll be a gain :(

Multi-quote all that you want to quote on the page then click a quote button. Should work! :)

GL for weigh in hun. I am the same. WI at 7pm, fingers crossed!!!

:banana dancer:

good-luck-g.gif

Amandas11976 said:
Thanks, I just feel disappointed with myself, I know 5 lb of my gain was due to holiday, but for 4 week before we went away I lost 1 lb. I should have lost more by now, I know I can do it. Why do I keep overeating. It's got to the point where I have to buy things I don't like for the kids lunches so I won't eat them.

Get some structure in your life. I always work to a diary. What do you do for a living, or are you a stay at home mum? X

Roziee said:
Get some structure in your life. I always work to a diary. What do you do for a living, or are you a stay at home mum? X

I'm a stay at home mum, not through choice. I worked full time till around this time last year (my father in law lived with us and he was my childminder) but he became ill, went in hospital and passed away three weeks later. (end of June). I've taken so long getting used to being at home, I'm not sure I want to go back to work, yet. Our youngest starts school full time in September. Me and hubby go to Cyprus on our own on 18 th may, (my parents are coming to stay at our house to look after our three sons) when we get back I'm restarting my gym membership. I think doing that a few times a week will help me. It's been a very emotional year for both me and my husband, I was more attached to his dad than I realised. I am hoping a new start after our holiday will do us both good.

Lost 1.5lbs this week I'm gutted it wasn't 2 for my 2 st but it's a loss. Aiming big for next week now. Well done everyone xx

Amandas11976 said:
I'm a stay at home mum, not through choice. I worked full time till around this time last year (my father in law lived with us and he was my childminder) but he became ill, went in hospital and passed away three weeks later. (end of June). I've taken so long getting used to being at home, I'm not sure I want to go back to work, yet. Our youngest starts school full time in September. Me and hubby go to Cyprus on our own on 18 th may, (my parents are coming to stay at our house to look after our three sons) when we get back I'm restarting my gym membership. I think doing that a few times a week will help me. It's been a very emotional year for both me and my husband, I was more attached to his dad than I realised. I am hoping a new start after our holiday will do us both good.

I'm so sorry to hear about you loss. You have had a tremendous amount to get used to in this year so im not surprised youve not been in the right frame of mind.

First of all- don't beat yourself up about it. The positive thing is that you're here and wanting to do something about it.
Second of all- create a suitable plan, where you work around you and the kids so you're able to eat what you need to and what the kids/hubby wants.

Anything can be achieved if you know how to reach it :)

If you want, you can pm me and I can help you construct a daily planner that we can both work towards x

Hi Everyone

I lost 1.5lb this week which is a shocker as I have been totally off plan for the past 2 weeks with Easter and birthdays etc so I am utterly stunned and speechless I've got a 10k run to do on Sunday so hopefully that will boost weight loss :)

Well done to everyone

Vicki x

2.5 off for me!! Very very happy I've been so good after my 1lb gain last week! Feeling so motivated for my stone award!

But I do have one question ... Sow is based on the most amount lost right??? Not percentage? As I lost 2.5 and my friend lost 2 but she got sow! X

Back