Monday weigh in

5lb gain, could have been so much worse after two weeks off plan. Back on it now though so want a loss next week. Hope everyone gets the losses they want.

Well done - some cracking losses this week!

I've had a month off SW - my head just wasn't in the right place, and when I weighed in last week I'd put on 4lb.

So this week I got my flabby ar$e in gear and have lost 5lb!! I'm now under 15st for the first time in 3 years, and have the motivation back!

Only 18 weeks now to my wedding, and would love to lose another 2 stone. May be a bit optimistic, but there's no harm in trying!!

Good luck everyone!

Squeako said:
Well done - some cracking losses this week!

I've had a month off SW - my head just wasn't in the right place, and when I weighed in last week I'd put on 4lb.

So this week I got my flabby ar$e in gear and have lost 5lb!! I'm now under 15st for the first time in 3 years, and have the motivation back!

Only 18 weeks now to my wedding, and would love to lose another 2 stone. May be a bit optimistic, but there's no harm in trying!!

Good luck everyone!

That's fabulous!! Well to you!
As they say u can either throw in the towel or use it to wipe the sweat of your face!
So glad ur feeling positive.
2 stone is majorly doable in 18 weeks! Go for it :) xx

Only half a pound, so gutted. Been 100% on plan yet again, sticking to only 5 syns a day, and that was the result. OK it was a loss, but so frustrating, just half a pound to go to see a smaller number on the stone if you follow. Only 4 lbs to target so understand it gets tough, I will so do it next week, a better result...............but then I have an A I holiday to Turkey!!!!! Not good for the W I but I will just face the scales when I get back and draw a line, I will not be thinking syns on holiday. Hmph lol

Just like Holly's Nan only :sigh:half a pound for me.:mad:

Had chinese on friday night and pizza on saturday so know why I only lost a small amount.:break_diet:

But could also weighing in a different time also not help?

But off work for 2 weeks so if the rain keeps of will be out on my bike this week, did set myself a target of riding 100 miles over the 2 weeks so would like to see if I can make somewhere near that.

1 1/2 on for me this week :(
I really don't understand I have been really good but yet last week lost 2 and had a bad week!!!!??????

My motivation has hit a massive low now could eat the biggest bar of chocolate ever!! :(

Vicki-26 said:
I really don't understand I have been really good but yet last week lost 2 and had a bad week!!!!??????

My motivation has hit a massive low now could eat the biggest bar of chocolate ever!! :(

Stick with it Vicki..... Unexpected gains are the worst ( had a few myself recently) BUT if you have been really good it will catch up and show next week. Have some choccie but syn it and carry on as before. Good luck for next week x

Thank you Cleogin

It has been like this now the past few weeks up one week down the next then up again carnt seem to get on the straight an narrow :(

Been at it since January and not even acheived club 10 or stone award :( it feels totally pointless at the minute think I will give it a couple more weeks and if I don't crack it I'm giving up :( I have even been to the gym swimming three times this week too!!

oh no!

Hi,been to weigh in and PUT ON! 3lbs:cry:Have done 3 zumba classes plus extra cardio work,to coin a phrase i dont believe it! Have been good all week.oh well tomorroes a new day and a fresh start!:wave_cry:

2lb off for me this week! I am pleased but really need to make another proper push for it now! Back to 7lb to target but fly to La Manga on Friday for a week long hen do so guessing next week will be cringeful on the scales! Oh well we shall see...... :D

Thank you Cleogin

It has been like this now the past few weeks up one week down the next then up again carnt seem to get on the straight an narrow :(

Been at it since January and not even acheived club 10 or stone award :( it feels totally pointless at the minute think I will give it a couple more weeks and if I don't crack it I'm giving up :( I have even been to the gym swimming three times this week too!!
Vicki please dont give up, I know how you feel, but what is the alternative, putting weight on again. Please please stick at it, you will get results if you keep sticking to plan. Perhaps posting your food diary on here may help, but please dont give up x

hollys nan said:
Only half a pound, so gutted. Been 100% on plan yet again, sticking to only 5 syns a day, and that was the result. OK it was a loss, but so frustrating, just half a pound to go to see a smaller number on the stone if you follow. Only 4 lbs to target so understand it gets tough, I will so do it next week, a better result...............but then I have an A I holiday to Turkey!!!!! Not good for the W I but I will just face the scales when I get back and draw a line, I will not be thinking syns on holiday. Hmph lol

Nan.. Remind everyone how much you have lost so far.....?

Vicki-26 said:

Vicki definately put your diary up and let us know when you have.. Everyone will pitch in and let you know if there's anything you can do to help your losses x

Wow, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site, I joined SW 8 weeks ago after being on and off it for the last few years. Everytime I have joined I have weighed more than when I left so this time I am sticking to it no matter what - I have had a bad 3 weeks with exams, essay deadlines and my Birthday as well as a BH BBQ last night that involved a fair amount of drinking, lol. In the first 5 weeks I lost 10lbs but I have put on 7lbs of that over the last 2 weeks :(:(:( Still, went to weigh-in tonight knowing this would happen coz I figure if I stop going now I will keep putting on and soon weigh even more AGAIN.

I came home tonight, wrote a menu and have planned a gym trip tomorrow night, and am also planning on doing a half hour walk after work BEFORE driving home (generally when I get home I just want to sleep, lol). I am determined, would love to get back on track, I need to lose 3 stone and would love to be able to do this by the end of September (original target date when I was losing was 26th August).

Can't wait to utilise you guys to the max, gonna start a blog to help keep me going as well - love it!!! Thanks for being here :D:D:D:D

Back