Monday weigh in

Well after a fantastic 4.5lbs loss last week & Slimmer of the Week, taking me to 2st 3.5lbs (31.5lbs) I STS this week and was very gutted! Had one bad day when I had a foot long and 3 scoops of Ben & Jerry's at the cinema last Wednesday, apart from that I was spot on all week 100% food optimised! Had super speed soup for lunch every day at work as it's really yummy and really filling, kept inside 15 syns and just really stuck to it and really enjoyed it.
It is 'star week' this week so I am putting it down to water retention, but I am still uber gutted!
I'm doing a food diary this week, more for me than anything else so I can see that I am doing it properly and should be loosing every week!

Well done everyone with your losses, it's great to read them. I_love_food_2_much, 5lbs is still 5lbs but I understand where you are coming from!

Ouch, gained 2lb this week!! Totally expected and deserved though!! *Slaps wrists and gets a grip of oneself!!*

rejoined my monday evening SW group this week and weighed in at 12 st 9 1/2 lb:sigh:
So will be posting weight losses here from now on xx

I lost 1lb this week, got my club 10 and dropped into the 13's so very happy this week :D

Good luck all for next week.

Well done that's great!! Xx

Hi, I'm new to the forum but not new to Slimming World. I usually do really well for a couple of weeks and then have a gain and don't go back...

But I joined again on 2nd May and will be posting my losses here from now on as an extra motivation. See you all on Monday!

Hi, I'm new to the forum but not new to Slimming World. I usually do really well for a couple of weeks and then have a gain and don't go back...

But I joined again on 2nd May and will be posting my losses here from now on as an extra motivation. See you all on Monday!

That's usually what I do, do really well, lose it for a couple of weeks and stop going. Determined that this time is the last time though and this forum is a fabulous support.
Good luck and see you monday
Xx

Hi, hoping for a good loss tomorrow,as I have done loads of walking [my car died on me:cry:] as well as my normal exercise ,water and sticking to plan 99% of the time,Good luck to all.:cross:

I'm praying for a 2lb loss tomorow to get my first stone award!! Have been 100% on plan but it's star week :( x

suespain said:
Would love to have lost 2 lb so that I can say I have lost 5 stone!

O you put me to shame! Fingers crossed for you hun x

Im hoping for only a small gain tomorrow it's my 21st birthday today and it's been a weekend full of celebrations xxx

I'm feeling a bit down today. I've been 100% all week and set myself a goal of 1.5lb loss but I've had a 'fat day' today and am convinced that I'll have a gain tomorrow.

It's not like me to be negative so don't know where this has come from. I'm dreading tomorrow :-(

NiaX said:
I'm feeling a bit down today. I've been 100% all week and set myself a goal of 1.5lb loss but I've had a 'fat day' today and am convinced that I'll have a gain tomorrow.

It's not like me to be negative so don't know where this has come from. I'm dreading tomorrow :-(

Same here, made the sw cheesecake which is 6 syns a slice and couldn't resist licking the spoon throughout (obviously different spoons, lol) and had pork for Sunday lunch and ate some crackling, I've now managed to convince myself that I'll STS which makes me feel really crap but, rationally speaking, I should be fine.
We'll have to be nerves for each other, lol, what time is your WI?

Back