Monday weigh in

Really happy. Lost 4lbs this week. The most I've ever lost in one week. I have finally got my head back in the right place after months of yoyoing. Here's to another good number next week.

Hi All, I am new to this. I have been doing Slimming World for 4 weeks now and was really confident about my weigh in tonight but my monthy has just arrived. Does anyone know if you definetly put on weight? I have so far lost 10lbs and was hoping for my stone tonight as I have been Zumbaring and Toning everyday but Im not sure if that will happen as everyone seems to think you put on when it is that time.

Vicky

Hi All, I am new to this. I have been doing Slimming World for 4 weeks now and was really confident about my weigh in tonight but my monthy has just arrived. Does anyone know if you definetly put on weight? I have so far lost 10lbs and was hoping for my stone tonight as I have been Zumbaring and Toning everyday but Im not sure if that will happen as everyone seems to think you put on when it is that time.

Vicky

Hi Vicky

I always put on 2lb everytime, but everyone is different.

lilprincessvic said:

Vicky

It's not a definate chick. You can still loose on * week. My friend got her stone by loosing 2lbs on her period. Just think positive x

Lost 1 lb, I know I shouldn't be but am disappointed I really thought I would lose more than that. I wanted to get my 1 stone award b4 my hol in 2 wks. Now I have to lose 4 1/2 in 2 wks which isn't looking likely with my slow loss's :(

3lbs off, very exciting. Not planning on losing so much next week because of a party on sat but gonna have lots of free food meals this week to hopefully balance it out and may try vodka and slimline tonic with a dash of lime on sat for less syns (anyone knowhow many syns in a dash of lime roughly??)

4lbs off for me at weigh in today. I'm over the moon, got my 3stone award! :D

Congrats to everyone on their fab losses this week.x

ILoveCake said:
4lbs off for me at weigh in today. I'm over the moon, got my 3stone award! :D

Congrats to everyone on their fab losses this week.x

Well done! Half off for me - pleased as was expecting a gain xx

Half a lb off, which is a miracle given I've had 3 McDonalds this week (4 year old had tonsils removed on Tuesday and won't eat anything else!)

Trying harder this week.

Hi every1 - im soooo happy this week , i lost 4 and a half pounds and won my 4 and a half stone award AND got SOTW - **does happy dance** - hope you all do fab and good luck for a brilliant next week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

4.5lb off!!! And I got my 1 stone award!

I am so happy because even though this has been my best week, I didn't feel like I'd done well.

Last edited:
Back