Monday weigh in

I lost 1.25lbs last week

1 week off plan = 3lb gain for me whoops. I'm not too worried as I feel in control again now think I just needed a break from it. Good luck to all and well done on losses so far xx

I've lost 6 lbs this week!!! Also got my first Slimmer of the Week award! Very happy with myself!
Have set a personal target to lose at least 4 lbs this next week so I can reach my 1.5 stone award!

Can't seem to add to my sig anymore, do I have to get to 50 posts before I can add more bits and pieces to my sig? x

I've lost 3lbs this week! But my side information shows it as 6. I think the website i'm using is working it out wrong. Hmm.

Congratulations on those who have lost so far this week :D

I'll report back later with my progress from tonights WI.

Well I'm gutted! Put on 0.5lbs after sticking to plan! How can that be?? I lost more last week when I had pigged out on Chinese and wine!!! Confused now :(. Need to now lose 5.5lbs by nxt Monday so need tips. X

Well done to everyones losses this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this evening (7pm) because I haven't been 100% at all this week.

the_nanny - are you eating enough? It sounds silly but you need a certain amount of calories a day just to keep breathing, if you don't eat that amount your body will cling onto every morsel of food that passes your lips.
Could explain why you lost so well when you had chinese.

xx

Thanks stackhead, I'll try push more thro my mouth lmao. I do try and eat quite a bit, have all my HE's esp as I am breastfeeding and also have 10-12syns per day too.

Half off for me tonight, pretty sure I've dodged a bullet after the week I had. Haha. Holiday week next week so will miss a wi but I'm probably going to do a home weigh in before I go to make sure I'm on track and use you guys to the max :)

Well bit of a slow week for me with only 1/2lb off.
Not going to get to my goal of losing my 5 1/2lb by my holiday. Still need to lose 5lb by 6th Aug.

Well done to all who lost.

Yuck 2lb! Fair does I feel like crying! But I no where it's come from! Been given an sas log so it's a new week :) x

Oohlalaaaa!!! I lost 5.5lb this week!! Before anyone gets too excited it was exactly what I GAINED last week after a holiday week/lots of meals out etc, but it does feel great to have nipped it in the bud! I think it was a case of easy on, easy off, but I'm not complaining!!!X

Oohlalaaaa!!! I lost 5.5lb this week!! Before anyone gets too excited it was exactly what I GAINED last week after a holiday week/lots of meals out etc, but it does feel great to have nipped it in the bud! I think it was a case of easy on, easy off, but I'm not complaining!!!X

Well done funcurls, thats fantastic :)

2.5 off for me tonight!!! Very pleased with that as I've slowed down over the last fortnight :)

1lb off this week, I'm hoping for a good one next week as I'm working full time this week, won't have time to pick at foods. Just my regular meals plus fruit.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Well done everyone on your losses.

I would like to join in if that's OK. Lost 1/2lb this week. Would love to lose a lb next week and get my 7lb award.

Hello, mind if I join in? I started slimming world on 18th July so had my first weigh in after starting the diet yesterday, and lost 6lb :) Have done Cambridge a number of times and always lost 15lb+ in the first week so 6lb doesn't feel very much, although considering I had a very naughty weekend I am happy with 6lb.

Next week I would like to get a couple of lb off, however as long as I get 1lb off and get my first 1/2stone sticker I will be happy :)

Back