Monday weigh in

2lbs off this week...thats 10lbs in 3 weeks..and SOTW again :D...2 weeks running now...but i think there was something wrong with the scales....all the looses were small this week...from 1/2lb to 2lb,....im sure its rare or never that 2lb would get ya SOTW...tho i took it with both hands :)

Put on another 0.5lb this week. I know where I went wrong but I'm annoyed all the same. Stuck in a bit of a rut :(

Joanne24 said:
Put on another 0.5lb this week. I know where I went wrong but I'm annoyed all the same. Stuck in a bit of a rut :(

Hey at least u knew u had gone wrong and r able to fix it. I followed plan and gained! Hurumph!

Awh I hate when that happens :(

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Thinking a gain this week because the only meal i've been having on plan is my evening meal (which gets planned) and lots of chocolate has been consumed... it's been a bad week.

xx

Good luck to you all for WI Tomoz. I'm dreading it cos I made mistake of getting on scales yesterday morn and they were saying all my good work had gone to waste. :( we'll see what they say in morning.

Not been around for a while, work has got hectic - still it means lots of exercise in the heat (so drinking plenty of water)!

Just weighed in at 11.1 - initial target weight was 11 stone and have now put it down to 10.7 as I think I can still go down some more.

Good luck to all weighing today.

Lost 2lb this week was hoping for 3 seeing as that's what I had put on last week! Going to be v v good this week. Got 7 weeks till hols. Good luck everyone xx

Weighing in tonight at 7.30pm. Almost sure I've lost, but wondering whether it's enough to undo the damage from last week's 1.5lb gain. Reporting back later!

I lost 2lbs this week - the same 2lbs I put on last week but heigh-ho! It's off now and it's staying off!!! :D Good Luck Team Monday xx

Well done on all your losses :)

My WI is later tonight so got my fingers crossed. Its been an ok week but had a kebab last night... nom nom! Will let you all know how i got on later.

Well it was slightly better than I thought. Lost 1lb. Consultant asked ms to do one of their diarys even tho I do my own to see if I'm going wrong anywhere.

Back