Monday weigh in

I am so unbelievably happy!! I was on holiday last week - did pig out - but obviously did something right as i lost 4 1/2 pounds - got my 1 stone shiny and got SOTW!!! So happy right now! And it was * week. I bet it all goes on next week though!

Lost 1.5lb this week! Pleased as back down to my lowest yet and can now move on again with new mini-goals! 1lb more and I'll be considered 'normal' (but only in the BMI sense of the word lol!!!)X

2.5 off this week, half of my recent gain, my head feels back in the game thou :) finally :) xxx

lost 1lb at WI last nite, was a wee bit miffed, as i had done the same thing as every other week before.....stuck to the plan...12 hrs of body magic....and my GP put me on Xenical last week....so i had hoped for a better result....ahh well....will keep going. ;)

Well I am extremely happy, having had 2 weeks of lovely french sun and bread products, I weighed in with a very good 1lb gain.
Some people in my group had put on up to 9lb over their holidays so I was well chuffed with my little gain.
So back on plan fulltime to shift my last possible 2 stone, would be happy with just the 1 but have given myself till Christimas to get there.

Have now altered my ticker to show another 1 stone to lose, gives me a little more motivation.

CharleyBar said:
I am so unbelievably happy!! I was on holiday last week - did pig out - but obviously did something right as i lost 4 1/2 pounds - got my 1 stone shiny and got SOTW!!! So happy right now! And it was * week. I bet it all goes on next week though!

Aww congrats , nothing finer :))) x

Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me joining? I started SW just over a week ago (on Monday). I am really enjoying it and find it very easy. I am being very strict and have even completely cut out booze.. For now! Last week I lost 5 pounds which i am very happy with. I made a mistake today as had some cereal with yogurt as a snack. When I checked the syns online I realised I'd eaten 9 with the cereal! Luckily I hadn't had any other syns so all is not lost. I cooked the SW sticky chicken for dinner - the kids loved it too - 2 syns on EE. Have a great week everyone and see you on this thread next Monday x

Welcome shrink. Not here long myself but everyone is so nice and helpfull.

I'm just back from 2wks hol and up 1lb :-( it should have been more really so I shouldn't be disappointed.

Back on track now onwards and downwards :)

I'm a Monday weigher (at home) and this is my 3rd week and I've lost 3.5lb. I will keep you all posted on next weeks WI. :)

Good luck to my fellow Monday weighers. :)

Hey shrinki
There's no such thing as a mistake....just experience...if you knew what you were doing was wrong, you wouldn't do it. Right?

Ive been good then bad then good lol oh dear...im having a good day 2day tho.i went 2 the gym and went 2 a class called 'on the ball' was a KILLER!

I seem to have seriously lost my way. I've been off plan for two weeks. Can't seem to get my head back in the right place. I spoke to my consultant last week and she booked me two weeks holiday so I can have a bit of a break. But I don't want to be having a break anymore. I'm fed up.

Hi thats what i felt like.i had a 2 month break...put 8lbs on now im bk on it lol.i was brain washed cus i did WW 4 2 and a half years then SW!ahhhhh i just needed the break! But i feel ok......4 now :)

Been kinda off plan since June however and not attending group due to money ( just finished my degree and jobless) but I've maintained a healthy balance eating more or less healthily. I always have low fat options such as :
Flora extra light
Helmanns extra light
1% milk
Wholegrain
Diet/ sugar free drinks
Sweetener
Fresh fruit
And I always look for green low foods when it shows the dietary breakdown on the packet.
Well I weighed myself this week ( at home ) and I'm officially 2 stone lighter! Before I stopped going to group I was only 1.5 stone lighter so it just goes to show that even of you don't do it 100% but stick to the staples it really does work. Granted if I was doing it properly I would be much thinner by now but it has allowed me to enjoy my last 2 months at Uni and still lose weight gradually. I still have a stone to go but now I cam fully throw myself into it as I won't have degree stress on my head!
Well done to everyone on here the support is astounding and your all such lovely people! Together we can all be the skinny minis we were all along <3 xx

Morning all
Week two loss is one pound. I am happy with that as I lost five pounds last week and week two is always a slow one.
Aim for the week is to only weigh in again on Monday instead of twice a day!
Good luck everyone. Will check in again later xx

Hi all, I lost 1lb. Was really good all week knowing I'd be off track at the weekend and it obviously paid off! :) Going for a 100% week this week. Good luck with WI everyone!

Back