Monday weigh in

Had a bad couple of months when i havent been to group and i think ive gained 4 pounds oops back to group on Monday but do i have to pay for every week ive missed !?
jody x

Stackhead said:
Thanks everyone!! You bet I was walking on air. I did a little dance on the scales and everything!

Last week I averaged 13 syns a day. I changed it up a little bit though as I usually have my syns at the very end of the day. Last week I tried to have them throughout the day AND not on chocolate. I think i'll stick with that for a while as it obviously worked :D

xx

Congrats!!! 13 is not always an unlucky number ;-)

Had a bad couple of months when i havent been to group and i think ive gained 4 pounds oops back to group on Monday but do i have to pay for every week ive missed !?
jody x

It'd be cheaper for you to just re-join, but if you don't want to re-join then yes you do have to pay for the weeks that you've missed.

xx

hi everyone! can I please join? :) I've been going to SW for nearly three weeks now! my first week I lost 2.5 lbs and last week I lost 4 lbs! I love this 'diet'! haha!! best of luck to you all for Monday! 3 sleeps!! :)

helloooooooooooo every1 - sorry i havent been around for a bit , but im back now and lost 2.5 lbs this week ............. taking my grand total to 5st 3.5 lbs since jan 10th this year - hope every1 has a great week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
helloooooooooooo every1 - sorry i havent been around for a bit , but im back now and lost 2.5 lbs this week ............. taking my grand total to 5st 3.5 lbs since jan 10th this year - hope every1 has a great week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done that's fantastic. J xx

Been good so far this week, but struck with a bad bug :( had wasting syns on soothers etc :( xx

Just been out for a 10mile bike ride, quite a leisurly pace as we were stopping to pick blackberries and walked up the hills. Treated myself to square of chocolate after, made my friend laugh as I was calculating the syns using the calculator on my phone!

Really hoping for a nice loss this week, have had a few red meals do hoping that will help!

You guys would have been proud of me tonight - went out for dinner but stayed on track (didn't even need syns really) and had one glass of wine (I can't remember the last time I only had one glass of wine!).

Mon is my first weigh in but just got home from an all day wedding - was lovely, excellent venue, wedding was super spent day with hubby n daughter n friends was great - unfortunately food was excellent too!!! Didnt touch alcohol chose to drive there n back (90 mins each way) so i wouldnt b able to drink One day hopefully not ruined all my hard work this week started 3 mile walk daily n been well below 10 syns every day - oh well mon will show - back on track tomorrow :)

Back