Monday weigh in

I must admit ive been bad yesterday AND today :-( i just cant help it.i went 2 the gym 2day though ;-) im going 2 buy a bikini off line in abit 4 my holibobs in October so i MUST look ok in it! Come on Laura u can do it!!! :-D

Not looking forward to WI been off plan most of week, mainly due to partys, send offs etc, my own fault nobody else to blame , never mind. Onwards n scales downwards :) x

-1 for me this week :D

Well done everyone, I can't see all your targets and achievements as I am on an I phone but it looks like from your losses you are doing great

Massive well done to everyone who has already weighed in. I've got to wait until 7.30 tonight :cry:

I feel heavy too, I reckon i've put on which means I am officially a serial yo-yo loser! I would love to lose something every single week of September though...

xx

Well done everyone on your losses. :)

Boo hoo - I put on 0.4lb :( (I'm putting it down to being premenstral :( )

Good luck to everybody WI later. x

I lost 1lb taking me to my 2.5stone sticker! :) I'm really chuffed as TOTM plus migraine put me off track for a few days but managed to pull it back! Now for 2 weeks annual leave. I have 2 meals out where I won't be sticking to it (but will eat free foods during the rest of the day) but otherwise have planned to be 100% for the other 12 days - hopefully I can still lose as I really want to be under 13 stone at the end of it (2lb to go).

cant wait til weigh in tonite.....not cause i am expecting a big loss ot anything....but i had booked a holiday week for last monday....was in scotland for a week....and i cant wait to get weighed...and start over with a clean slate....i was good in some ways....walking, fruit, etc....but very bad in other ways....drink...currys...burgers....etc,...the kinda things its hard to avoid when you are away....

so i am expecting a gain....dont mind 1 / 2lbs....tho any more i will b cross with myself...
speechless-smiley-040.gif

tho on the plus side....in my absence last week....i was awarded SOTM for August....dont know how i managed that with being a weigh in short...but i am still delighted

Sts this week, very happy though as I'd pretty much had 3 weeks not totally on plan. Had a few days on few days off etc. Started over today, back on plan 100% now. Want a decent loss next week.

Back