Monday weigh in

Well I've not posted on here for a few weeks, first holiday in France for 2 weeks and put on 1lb, then Mum came to visit and her attitude is 'a little of what you fancy does you good' well put on 1/2lb.

Back to work last week and back to routine which suits me and have now lost the weight I had put on. Will be back to normality and organisation and back to going downwards.
Looking at losing 3lb this week so wish me luck.

tonight at weigh in I lost 5 lbs - got my 5 and a half stone award - won slimmer of the week AND was voted by my group as their Woman of the Year :eek:) Woooooo Hoooo **does happy dance** xx :D hope u all have a good week xxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
tonight at weigh in I lost 5 lbs - got my 5 and a half stone award - won slimmer of the week AND was voted by my group as their Woman of the Year :eek:) Woooooo Hoooo **does happy dance** xx :D hope u all have a good week xxxxxxxx

WOW!! You must feel on top of the World! Well done xx

1lb for me. Not bad considering ive been so poorly :( xx

Well done Clairey for maintaining! Amazing after your fun filled weekend! I lost 2lb which puts me at 11stone flat! Big push now for next week as would LOVE to go into the 10s!! X

Hi! I joined last night as a Monday Weigher! Hoping I could join all of you! I have been doing pro points since May and lost 9.5lbs kept yo-yoing and hit the plateau and stayed the same weight since June!
Weighed in yesterday after a week in France and I've put 6.5lbs on so I have still officially lost 3lbs! Onwards and downwards!

Ruth
X

lost 5lbs at last nights weigh in...:D:D:D:D:D

dont ask me how...after holiday week....burgers and chips, fish and chips, fry ups, currys....

had to be all the walking!!!

delighted anyways....24lbs in 8 weeks..:D

Back