Monday weigh in

Good luck for tomorrow. I hate sunday nights.....will check in tomorrow.x

Lol @ inkjet ;)

I was like what kind of exercise is THAT??

I dunno what it is, I've been good enough all week but I'm just feeling really bloated. Ah well. We shall see what the scales say tomorrow

hey everyone, thought i'd join you lot as i have just started SW and monday is my WI day (definitly thinking we should all change to friday lol) so, my first two weeks were great, 8lbs off altogether! this week, however, i had a wedding and lost count after the 5th glass of wine which led to no desire to cook the evening after so we ordered chinese, followed by a trip home to see mama & papa - two days worth of delicious home cooking, and a trip to the cinema with my brother & sister...now i tried to be good and only have the free & low syn stuff but some things i just couldn't resist....basically all this has led to me being absolutely TERRIFIED(!) of WI tonight!!

1lb on, but I was expecting it.

How's everyone feeling about WI tomorrow? I've had a bit of a funny week ... dunno how it's gonna go!

Good luck to all !!

i do feel like this every monday..:eek:

have i done enough exercise...ate all the right things...really want 2lb off tonite.. (for my club 10)....but i think thats a big ask after 5lbs off last week....

5pm will tell the tale..:eek:

i was very good...but u can be good every week...doing the same thing all the time...and one week its 1lb off...the next its 4lb...its a mystery!

good luck to all :)

Hi, I actually lost 2 pounds but have changed scales and it weighs 1.5 higher than my others so for the purpose of my SW online record, it only appears that I have lost half a pound... Anyway, I am happy as my clothes are fitting better and I am getting weight loss comments already. I'm going to keep up the 30 day shred exercise all week and hope to have a good loss next week.

2..5 off 2nite, well pleased as I have worked hard this wk and plus I ate 2 slices of dom pizza which I shudnt have. :)

Back