Monday weigh in

1st weigh in on Monday and lost 9.5lbs :eek:

have been going to the gym and swimming which must have boosted my loss!!!

FC for a good loss next week x

I've not been doing too well lately, but despite being ill and living off cough syrup and Lemsips, I managed to lose half a pound this week. :eek: Really thought it would be more, but I'm staying on track and carrying on with my journey.

Had a great result last week when I lost the 1.5lbs needed to get my 1.5 stone AND Club 10 awards. This week, not quite so good - only lost half a pound. But at least it's in the right direction!

well done everyone with ur progress!! I really hope I haven't put anything on tomorrow!! a couple of weeks ago 1 lb snuck on and I still don't have a clue where from! haha! well good luck all! :) x

Hi all,
Eek! I get so nervous on Sunday nights before Monday WI. Though it's great for keeping me on track on Sunday...was good as gold today to try and make up for slip ups during the week :D

This is my first week back at my second attempt at SW, but I know it won't be a great result. The weather was appalling this week so I only went to the gym once (I have to walk), and even though I've changed my eating habits, I went out for dinner with friends on Saturday and had cheesecake as it was included in the set menu and didn't want to waste money.

ARGH! I desperately want to do this so I'm going to be very very good from now on. I even bought a flask yesterday so I can have soup at uni instead of unhealthy food from the canteen.

I'm so impatient ... I feel like I want results NOW :( I'm sick of being this weight. I can just imagine getting my half stone and stone awards ... I want to throw myself into this this time.

OMG

I lost 3 pounds on Monday and I'm now at 13 stone 4lbs.

That's a loss of 1 stone 4 lbs.

Tried one of the sweet and sour recipes here and it was great.

Oooh our starting weights are really similar, hope I'm as successful as you :)

Which recipe was that?

Hi guys :),

I'm a Monday WI as well. Done mine this morning and only lost 0.5lb :(. So not happy, but since as it's that time of the month, not too bad I suppose. Been so good though, hopefully next week I can make up for it. Do any of you guys do SW online? Have a good day. x

Good Luck every1 weighing in today - my class is 5.15pm so to stop me eating rubbish b4 then im off to bed for a nap, to dream about food rather than eating it lol :D xxxx

Back