Monday weigh in

Debs84 said:
Hi guys :),

I'm a Monday WI as well. Done mine this morning and only lost 0.5lb :(. So not happy, but since as it's that time of the month, not too bad I suppose. Been so good though, hopefully next week I can make up for it. Do any of you guys do SW online? Have a good day. x

At least it's a loss and not a sts or gain! I do SW online, started 9 weeks ago, lost a total of 13lb.

My weight loss for thus week is 1.75lb although SW online only let's you do .5lbs. 1lb to go to get my 1st award, hopefully get that next week!

Chins up to those who gained or sts, this is a new week!

Good luck to everyone who has yet to WI!

Hello everyone, Lost 2.5 today and won slimmer of the week! so struggled home (gratefully) with a huge bag of goodies. This was my second weigh in and have lost 6 pounds now. Still skeptical though, feel to full too often to believe I can have lost. Long may it continue. Congratulations to all who weighed in irrespective of the result . Think you are all stars for addressing your weight :)

-4lbs this week, which means while September has been up and down overall it's a loss :D What more can I ask for?

Difficult week coming up now, lots of eating out and drinking etc.. fingers crossed for a STS (not sure it's going to happen though).

xx

+3 for me today,, what a disaster :(

I gained 3.5lb but this is the result of (over)celebrating reaching Target last week!!! I'm fine with it because I'm back on track and actually excited about being back on plan after a week of being in no-man's land, not keeping my food diary and quite frankly feeling bloated after too much chocolate, cake and rubbish my body didn't even want!!!! So watch this space for a loss next week!!! X

5.5lb off. I'm in shock lol.

3.5LBS OFF:D:D
SOTW and
SOTM :D:D:D

2 Stone 4.5lbs, in 12 weeks, soooo happy!:D:D

Wow carriebrad well done! I'm aiming for 2 stone by christmas so you are now my inspiration!
I lost 2.5lbs last night so really chuffed, 4lbs in 3 weeks is a (very) steady weightloss so I have to be happy with that :)
Oh and I got SOTW last night yay!

Back