Monday weigh in

Wow carriebrad well done! I'm aiming for 2 stone by christmas so you are now my inspiration!
I lost 2.5lbs last night so really chuffed, 4lbs in 3 weeks is a (very) steady weightloss so I have to be happy with that :)
Oh and I got SOTW last night yay!

im going for 1.5 stones for xmas from next week, lets do it together :):D

well done on SOTW :D

I put on the last two weeks and lost the week before that. In total over those 3 weeks I've put on 1lb which is not too shabby to say I've been on annual leave and had a few weekends away - in the past it could easily have been half a stone gain!

operation winter coats week 8

1 lb off this week :)

Had a MASSIVE stir fry tonight. I've been kind of OK this week. Except those poppadoms I had. But the curry was completely free and homemade. And I did no exercise.

I have a good feeling about this week! And I will not eat before the weigh-in like last week :eek:

Down 2.6 this week. Would have liked 3 to cancel out the gain from last week but I'll take it. No weigh in next week as I'll be on holiday.

3lb down this week - now 10.8 - so only 8lb to go to the lightest I ever want to be.

Now I'm at 6 st 2 lb shed

If I can do it anyone can!

Feel like I've done well this week, but dont think I will lose anything cos its * week. Disappointing, especially after you know you've had a good week but what can you do!
The joys of being a woman :)

Weigh-in at 7pm. I'm SO HUNGRY. But I don't want to eat/drink anything as it will show up on the scales. :(

Back