Monday weigh in

I take water retention tablets which is why i dont think it effects me. They r herbal ones from tesco z

Hope to lose another 2lb tomorrow ...

Morning. Can i join your Monday thread please. Just finished my first week ever on SW and have lost 6lb. I am doing it myself from home and also use my wii fit to weigh and exercise. I am really pleased but I did put on 5lb the week before I started. Still very happy tho :)

WI later - feeling bloated again, we shall see!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today! Hope you've all had great weeks with great results following them xx

Good luck y'all. Sucks having to wait 'til 7pm.

Congratulations on everyones losses this week :D

I'm hoping for a half decent loss this week as I have been on my best behaviour. Will update after WI later tonight!

I've been 99% good this week ;) Had one 'off' meal which was for reasons I wont bore you with... BUT.. I think it has affected my whole week as I weighed myself this morning (naughty I know, slapped hand) and I weigh exactly the same as last week! Very disappointing as apart fom the one meal I've really stuck to it this week and done 4 different lots of exercise.
Feel like I had a good start to sw and its tailed off for some reason.
Will update weight loss later, fingers crossed. x

I am hoping against hope to break into the 10 stones this week, at exactly 11 stone and will be weighing in this evening, fingers crossed! I've been bad this weekend so I don't know if I can do it :(

teddysgoldengirl said:
I am hoping against hope to break into the 10 stones this week, at exactly 11 stone and will be weighing in this evening, fingers crossed! I've been bad this weekend so I don't know if I can do it :(

Fingers crossed will be seeing u in the 10 to 9 thread tonight then x

loool you're at my target weight! good luck xx

Back