Monday weigh in

Well who would have believed it, after the last few weeks of seesawing up and down trying to shift some weight, I changed things up and started oing some red days every now and then.

Lost 2lb last week and 3 1/2lb this week and to make it even more brilliant I got my 4 stone award.

Whoop Whoop for me I am so happy its unbelievable, have reset my PAT target but may lose another stone and leave it there but who knows.

2lb off. Only needed another half a pound for my 1/2 stone award. Oh well, there's always next week ...

I would love a crazy loss of like 5lb this week as it seems to be going rather slowly so far ..

Woohoo! I lost 5lb this week! Sooo pleased. I set my target for 2lbs next week. Fingers crossed. :D

1lb off x

Reporting in with an unofficial 1.5lb gain (got guests so weighed at home not at class!) Grrww! It's OK, I know where it's come from but I've gone out of target range AND gone up into the 11s again! I know I've got some pulling back to do by next Monday and looking forward to taking control again!!!X

1lb off yippee!! So happy, 5.5 in 5 weeks. Slow and steady for me, happy with that :)

Lost ½ pound this week at the weigh-in. I'm now at 13.2½. I've had a few weekends on the beer so I delighted that I'm still going in the right direction.
But I want to get around the 12.8 mark for Christmas so it's time to knuckle down. Tried a vegetable soup from a recipe that was given out in class. It was Ok but a bit too sweet for me. The recipe included a tin of beans. I used ordinary Heinz, but next time I'll use the reduced sugar version.

just the one off for me this week :confused:

but i did get my 2.5 stone award :D

:D
Very disappointed this week! I’ve tried so hard and been exercising lots but still managed to put 1/2 on. Bit fed up :mad:

ahh chin up...it is disheartening..and theres no logic to it, but hang on in there

i only lost 1lb this week, and my poor mum STS for the 2nd week running, and we are walking every day, and swimming and circuits once a week, and she so fed up, i am encouraging her to keep going, shes lost 3stone 6lbs and is desperate for her 3.5stones award,

maybe next week we will all have a good big loss :D

I was dreading WI last night. I felt so heavy and bloated. I lost 1/2 lb so I'm glad I went. Hopefully this will be a better week. Best of luck everyone.

ahh chin up...it is disheartening..and theres no logic to it, but hang on in there

i only lost 1lb this week, and my poor mum STS for the 2nd week running, and we are walking every day, and swimming and circuits once a week, and she so fed up, i am encouraging her to keep going, shes lost 3stone 6lbs and is desperate for her 3.5stones award,

maybe next week we will all have a good big loss :D

Thanks carriebrad, hoping for a much better result next week :)

Thanks carriebrad, hoping for a much better result next week :)

fingers crossed for all 3 of then, i wud love my mum to get a good loss like she deserves,

im sure all this hard work as got to show on the scales at some stage!

what form of exercise do you do? is it new to you?

we were told at group with the water aerobics and circuits being new to us, it could take a few weeks to show on the scales, i hope thats right!!:D

Back