Monday weigh in

Hello everyone :) have just started SW, at first weigh in lost 6lbs!! Hope I'll stick to it and carry on sharing my losses with you every week.....!

carriebrad said:
well done!! great first week :)

Thanks :) been a big change for me, not been taking the best care of myself for the past year!! Everyone seems lovely here though I find reading all the posts very motivating.

Thanks :) been a big change for me, not been taking the best care of myself for the past year!! Everyone seems lovely here though I find reading all the posts very motivating.

a wee tip, i find this really helps keep u motivated, fill in your weight, height etc under "your details", cause each week u loose, and you get to knock a few lbs off your total, its a great feeling to see your weight and BMI coming down, :)

Weighed in tonight as was stuck at work monday and missed my normal group - lost 1 1/2lb to reach my stone and a half! one pound til my club 10!

I don't feel like i've lost anything this week even tho i've been good. We'll see. Fingers crossed for you too. Wish I could blame a boozy day ;-) . That's the trouble I'll wish i had if i don't lose anything x

does anyone else think weighing in on a Monday ruins your weekend?? I suppose it makes you be "good" though

Def makes you think but doesn't give you time to put things right eh. I still reckon what you eat on a Sunday won't make a difference for a Monday morning weigh in (which is me) but haven't got the guts to try and prove myself right or wrong =-O

Def makes you think but doesn't give you time to put things right eh. I still reckon what you eat on a Sunday won't make a difference for a Monday morning weigh in (which is me) but haven't got the guts to try and prove myself right or wrong =-O

Back