Monday weigh in

Our consultant's mum has had a heart attack and so we all turned up tonight and there was no one there.

I weighed myself when I got back in and it says I've lost 3 1/2 lb this week. Do I add that in on SW online? Or do I wait until next week?

EDIT: Ah screw it I've just added it, I like seeing my progress each week and don't want any gaps.

Last edited:
well done all on some fab results - i didnt make it to WI again still poorly :( good luck all for a fab week :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol I ate a lot of crap this week, yet I feel lighter!? I think it's because I've started drinking more liquid. And I walked for miles :eek:

1.5 off for me this week. It's been a bit up and down over the last few weeks so am happy I'm going in the right direction.

I lost a pound. I'm disappointed, I've been soooo good. Walked and cycled for miles and was good with my food too :(

Last week I was really good, went to the gym and stuff, and only lost half a pound. This week I ate two takeaways (one of them being a chicken kebab that was 8 syns, so I did factor those in), and lost 3.5lbs.

Who knows how it works! You'll probably have a good loss this week :) I felt so disheartened last time, but you get weeks with small losses and weeks with big ones!

Oscaria said:
Last week I was really good, went to the gym and stuff, and only lost half a pound. This week I ate two takeaways (one of them being a chicken kebab that was 8 syns, so I did factor those in), and lost 3.5lbs.

Who knows how it works! You'll probably have a good loss this week :) I felt so disheartened last time, but you get weeks with small losses and weeks with big ones!

I know I know I'm so ungrateful :) I have to remember I didn't get this big overnight so I'm now going to shrink overnight either!!! I just have A LOT to lose and I'm very impatient!!

Thanks for the good sense :)

2lb on, had 2 weeks off, not to grumble x

GAINED 3 1/2 lb!! Didn't have a perfect week so deserved a small gain but I think the rest is due to pending *week, having just worked night shifts and had a really carby weekend with lots of potatoes and rice! Looking forward to taking control and shifting it again next week!X

GAINED 3 1/2 lb!! Didn't have a perfect week so deserved a small gain but I think the rest is due to pending *week, having just worked night shifts and had a really carby weekend with lots of potatoes and rice! Looking forward to taking control and shifting it again next week!X

lol I practically live off carbs. That's why I do Extra Easy. I live off pasta and rice and chicken :eek:

I know I know I'm so ungrateful :) I have to remember I didn't get this big overnight so I'm now going to shrink overnight either!!! I just have A LOT to lose and I'm very impatient!!

Thanks for the good sense :)

I'm very impatient too. I'm amazed I've stuck with this for five weeks!! I always get disheartened if I don't see overnight results ... That's why I'm aiming for a 2lb weight loss every week :) I'm managing it so far! Famous last words ...

Another 2lbs off this week and my bronze body magic award. That's past the halfway point, and I reached my first interim target. Hopefully the 2 stone award next week - need 2.5lbs off to do it, so fingers crossed!

1/2lb off last night, bit disappointed. My loss has been soooo slow, but I have to keep reminding myself that I've had a loss every single week so far (no matter how small) so thats a positive.

Yey 6lb loss this week. That makes up for the 3lb gain last week so erased that out plus another 3lb. So very pleased. 12lb in 4 weeks :)

Back