Monday weigh in

Thank you SueSpain :) well done on your weight loss!

suespain said:
OMG, had to get on the scales twice!

6lb loss - largest loss I have ever had.

I am now in the normal and not overweight category.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats on the fab loss x

really sad feeling a failure. put on 2 lbs. Would have been more if I did not get back on track Saturday. Feeling awful. Went to shops this morning and got couscous, rice and pasta. Never done couscous...how does everyone eat it? damn my big mouth :(

Susy, you are not a failure!! As you have said yourself, you got back on track on saturday so you are already working towards a loss this week - good luck :cross: K x

Thank you Kirsty...I actually just worked out I put on 3 lbs..uffff.... can't believe I let myself go and get this big. :(

that is amazing, did you do anything differently?

Hi Lilprincessvic, was just 100% good all week, bread is my downfall, so didn't eat any bread at all and kept syns to about 7-12 everyday. Each day was EE (OH doesn't like meals with no meat/fish and I don't want to cook to meals each day).

1.5lbs off! Just 3.5lbs off from my 3 stone for Christmas target! :D

Had a bigger loss last weight and hardly any bread but stuffed myself with bread his week, think im gonna mix up my HEXB and have some rivitas etc.

Susy75 said:
Thank you Kirsty...I actually just worked out I put on 3 lbs..uffff.... can't believe I let myself go and get this big. :(

I know that feeling, I'm sure most of us do on here .... That's why we are here!! It's easier said than done but don't beat yourself up, just put it down to experience and crack on with loosing - you will get there hun :) K x

Back after a 3 month break and its my first weigh in and i'm 0.5lb lighter than last week so i guess its a step in the right direction. Just finding it hard to step back into Slimming World regimes, i've been a little bit to lax with my alcohol consumption and meals out. I will win the fight this time! Well done to everyone who lost this week xx

1/2lb on :-(
Dont really know why so bit peeved. Going home and will try and resist cheering myself up with wine or chocolate!

5 1/2 pounds!! YAAAAASSS!!! :D

Back