Monday weigh in

Devastated I put half on :(

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Again I keep forgetting to updat this, but after gaining 5lb last week following surgury (I blame the anesthtic and pain killers). But this week I lost 7lb. so the 5lb and an extra 2lb.

Only another 7lb to go to my first and possibly final target.

Thanks n1mumof3 and kirstym I am determined to lose 3lbs a week now for the next three weeks to get my 3 stone award for the new year!

I think it was the Chinese I had Wednesday and the upset tummy I've had yesterday and today oh well makes me push more for the week ahead! X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

sts this week, was hoping for a loss after putting 3lb on last week but think the night out with food and lots of alcohol on Saturday night put paid to any loss this week!! Well done to everyone else though x

Lmao.. 4 days off plan. I put on a massive amount! More than I put on after taking a 2 week holiday. Oh well, won't be getting my 3 stone for xmas now!

There's is a lot of tempting offers about ,I had to much bubble this week so pit on another pound :( gota night out sat and works do Monday and the dress I bought looks horrid now :( get bk on it Jody !

0.5lb off this week. Little disappointed but seen as it was my works xmas do on Friday and I may* have drunk a few Tia Marias (*defintely did...lol) I suppose it could have been far worse!

I am determined to lose 1.5lb this week to get my 1st stone award before xmas!

Well done to everyone who lost. To everyone who gained... keep on trucking! :D

Just checked my last weight & dopey old me was wrong I lost 1lb yesterday not a STS. Lol I'm such a muppet :D Still 8 lb to lose by Christmas for my mini target... Haahahaha ;) Not going to re-weigh as I considered I'll wait til next week, patiently!!

Charli XxX

Back