Monday weigh in

I gained 1 and half pound on monday :-( looking for a much better week this week, messed up once by eating a McDonalds with the kids.

Arrrrr girls! Thankyou so much for your lovely responses...

I'm gonna keep going, eventually I will have a week with a decent loss! My body just doesnt want to give up the winter padding haha :D

I gained 1 and half pound on monday :-( looking for a much better week this week, messed up once by eating a McDonalds with the kids.

Just make sure you syn it next time and you can still enjoy it.

I have a subway and a mcdonalds every week but I always syn it :)

I'm scan branning it this week to hopefully get a good loss to maintain after christmas x

Here we go again ..... Almost monday again!! I've been 100% this week but think I'm going to gain again this week as I have been doing the 30 day shred which seems to be making me gain weight (loosing inches but that doesn't make standing on the scales with a gain any less painful!)

How's everyone else feeling? Xx

I can't weigh in on Monday this week like I usually do, I'm working 8am tomorrow until 3.00pm on Tuesday so miss all the classes so I'm weighing in Thursday so hoping for an awesome loss after 10 days lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Im hoping i have a loss tomorrow night but ive just had a massive meal and I know if that will be sitting in my stomach tomorrow I might not have! Been 100% on it this week x

Well the fat fairy must have visited me last night as the scales showed a -1.75lbs this week - Was not expecting that as I had a lot of sneaky peeks this week and was showing a gain all the way up until yesterday - Am chuffed with the loss as I have been really good this week!! Also means I got my 1.5 st award - yey!! Obviously will be giving it back after xmas but at least I know I can do it :)

So thats the last WI before xmas....... :) Good luck all :) x

I keep meaning to join in this - so Hello.

Doing SW at home and am a Monday weigher.

Lost 3lbs this week and 38lbs since I started in October (plenty to go though).

Plan this week is to stay on plan until Friday, 3 days off (Xmas Eve-Boxing Day) and then back on plan from the 27th. If I can start the New Year somewhere near where I am now I'll take it. :)

Pavster said:
I keep meaning to join in this - so Hello.

Doing SW at home and am a Monday weigher.

Lost 3lbs this week and 38lbs since I started in October (plenty to go though).

Plan this week is to stay on plan until Friday, 3 days off (Xmas Eve-Boxing Day) and then back on plan from the 27th. If I can start the New Year somewhere near where I am now I'll take it. :)

Wow well done you :) I am the same with having planned off days - but have also had to include new years eve and new years day :) x

Claireybella said:
I'm expecting a gain this week. It was a case of "what plan?" all week! Grrrr! New Year, new me and all that!

It's so hard this close to Xmas isn't it :( fingers crossed the fat fairy visited you as well last night :) x

kirstym said:
Wow well done you :) I am the same with having planned off days - but have also had to include new years eve and new years day :) x

I'm choosing to take the approach that it's a marathon not a sprint. :)

Doesn't really matter as long as you don't get discouraged at having to lose the same bit of weight again and as long as you can get back on plan.

Back