Monday weigh in

Not looking forward to WI tonight, been an ok week (pretty much) til yesterday which was hopeless :(
Oh well, it will be whatever it is, and back to it in the hope of not gaining too much over Christmas!
Good luck all x

I'm a Monday weigher at a group. Weighed this morning and another 2lb off. I'm now 5lb off my target again after having my son 19 weeks ago

Lost 1/2lb today! But I'm happy with that. So I'm going into xmas 2 stone 1lb lighter! And feeling fab! Going to enjoy xmas, get weighed next weds and find out how much I gain lol and crack on and aim for 3 stone loss for my 25gh birthday.

Feel fab. Lost 2 stone over 10 weigh ins and have treated myself to some sparkly gel nails and having a new haircut tomorrow! Finally feel like I am 24 again... my weight obviously was dragging me down more than I anticipated.

Eeeek.. sooo much more to loose but looking to loose least 3 stone total by Feb 11th, if not 3 and half!

I'm a Monday weigher at a group. Weighed this morning and another 2lb off. I'm now 5lb off my target again after having my son 19 weeks ago
'

Thats great going Danni, Well done to you. I've struggled for years to lose my baby weight....my youngest is 23!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roofles:

fatbgone said:
Lost 1/2lb today! But I'm happy with that. So I'm going into xmas 2 stone 1lb lighter! And feeling fab! Going to enjoy xmas, get weighed next weds and find out how much I gain lol and crack on and aim for 3 stone loss for my 25gh birthday.

Feel fab. Lost 2 stone over 10 weigh ins and have treated myself to some sparkly gel nails and having a new haircut tomorrow! Finally feel like I am 24 again... my weight obviously was dragging me down more than I anticipated.

Eeeek.. sooo much more to loose but looking to loose least 3 stone total by Feb 11th, if not 3 and half!

Hey, well done you :) I was also shocked by just how much my weight got too me, but we're on the right track!! X

Lol Suzy x x I joined in 09 when my daughter was 18 months old cos I piled the weight on after she was born and was determined to not let myself this time as it was a dark horrible place x x

9lb off for me....but last week I put on 6.5lb randomly lol. I had the faith to plough on and it worked. :)

Congrats to everyone on your losses.

Kirsty, I had a massive unexplained gain last week, so really it was that gone +2.5lb gone. Melon and sprouts lol!

ILoveCake said:
Kirsty, I had a massive unexplained gain last week, so really it was that gone +2.5lb gone. Melon and sprouts lol!

Bodies are odd things aren't they!?! I hope that's not melon and sprouts together haha, though if it knocks 9lbs off I'm not saying I wouldn't try it haha!! X

Hi everyone, I'm new (started 3 weeks ago to try get a jump on new year!!) my first 2 week I did well, lost 4.5lbs which is good for me cos I've got a underactive thyroid so takes a lot to shift weight as my metabolism is controlled by meds. I gained 0.5lbs this week which I'm actually ok about.. I went out with wrk fri for 3 course meal and drinks and out Saturday as well to see friends home for Christmas so amazed it wasn't more!! I'm planning to stick to plan religiously and keep to all my exercise classes to get a good loss before Sunday then off plan Xmas day then back on plan as of boxing day as this will be weigh day as I'm a Monday home weigher as well. Hoping for a STS them so the loss this week will cancel out the gain on Xmas day :)
Has anyone got tips for someone doing a green day? (I'm veggie)
My mum has already given me a good idea, for the chocolate I have left over from christmas day to work out syn values and make up 5 syn food bags of then use them after :)
That's my tip from the top for you :) x

9lb off for me....but last week I put on 6.5lb randomly lol. I had the faith to plough on and it worked. :)

Congrats to everyone on your losses.

Well done!! That was like me 2 weeks ago I put on 7 pounds :confused: and then last week I lost 8.5lbs! :D

This week I lost 3lbs, giving me my intern target (Set a new one), nearly a healthy BMI and Im down into a new stone bracket:D Very chuffed!

Well done everyone! x

Hi everyone, I'm new (started 3 weeks ago to try get a jump on new year!!) my first 2 week I did well, lost 4.5lbs which is good for me cos I've got a underactive thyroid so takes a lot to shift weight as my metabolism is controlled by meds. I gained 0.5lbs this week which I'm actually ok about.. I went out with wrk fri for 3 course meal and drinks and out Saturday as well to see friends home for Christmas so amazed it wasn't more!! I'm planning to stick to plan religiously and keep to all my exercise classes to get a good loss before Sunday then off plan Xmas day then back on plan as of boxing day as this will be weigh day as I'm a Monday home weigher as well. Hoping for a STS them so the loss this week will cancel out the gain on Xmas day :)
Has anyone got tips for someone doing a green day? (I'm veggie)
My mum has already given me a good idea, for the chocolate I have left over from christmas day to work out syn values and make up 5 syn food bags of then use them after :)
That's my tip from the top for you :) x

Top tip - Check before you peck :)

Don't eat anything unless you know the syn value and make sure you have plenty of fruit and veg to fill you up. Welcome and have a merry Christmas :)

Thanks Joanne! That's a good tip! I don't want to fall in the trap of checking syns after it's been eaten!! I like the sw sash in ur picture, did u win an award? x

Its been a while since I posted onhere, mainly because I've been busy and keep forgetting.

But lost 1.5lb this week and am now even closer to my target weight. Hoping to make it by 9th Jan 2012 as that will be my 1 year anneversory with Slimming World.
So must be good over the Christmas period, (we have a weigh in day after Boxing day) .

Back