Monday weigh in

I didn't! We've had 2 and a half years of trying and its finally happened! I'm ecstatic x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Congratulations! When you said you were 5 days late I was going to say, pregnant? :D

Mine is Thursday and then will continue to be so. Bub bye Monday weighers :( x

Aww, :cry: hopefully we'll meet up again somewhere in the forum. Best wishes x

mariavon said:
I'm absolutely thrilled , we've been trying for fourteen months I hope loosing weight will help but I don't know ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got a blocked tube and look what losing nearly three stone has done! I can't believe it, my mum and sister are so happy although I'm due 2 weeks after my sisters wedding woops! I'm going to continue with slimming world through my pregnancy, I don't need to increase what I'm eating until the last three months and even then its only like an extra bowl of cereal!

X x x

I'm bk from wi and I've only blinking LOST 0.5lb!!!!

MissSlinky just make sure u get ur forms from ur cons for mw to sign to continue with sw. Happy and healthy pregnancy xx

I know I saw that in the pack, I get a special book too hehe. I won't see a mw for another three weeks but the Dr said it was fine to carry on as long as I have enough fruit and veg and take my vitamins lol x x x

Really! What kind of special stickers? X x x

I'm delighted.. I weighed Monday before xmas and with xmas holidays was weighed yesterday and gained 2lb... Sooo pleased. One xmas years ago while at slimming world I gained 7lb! So very pleased...

Back on it today so hopefully ill loose for weigh in tues, ill be happy with a 1lb loss as it means ill be back with my 2 stone award and another lb loss to go ontop

Ooops clicked send..

And then ill be back at what I was pre xmas. I'm hoping to have 3 stone award by Feb 11th. Fingers crossed..

And congratulations on finding out your pregnancy! Lovely news!

DanniH said:
What an achievement stickers :) x x

Hehe cool :D do I have to tell my consultant straight away or can I wait until I'm 12 weeks?

X x x

Hi Can I join your weigh in group

Would be good to have some support as I had a good start but haven't managed to lose for the last two weeks so need to get back on track

Week 1 -5.5lbs:)
Week 2 -2lbs :)
week 3 +1lb :eek:(Christmas parties?)
Week 4 STS Christmas

Targets
1/2 stone (again!)
under 17 stone
1 stone
Size 18 Jeans
1 & 1/2 stone
under 16 stone
10%
2 stone

Vix40 said:
Would be good to have some support as I had a good start but haven't managed to lose for the last two weeks so need to get back on track

Week 1 -5.5lbs:)
Week 2 -2lbs :)
week 3 +1lb :eek:(Christmas parties?)
Week 4 STS Christmas

Targets
1/2 stone (again!)
under 17 stone
1 stone
Size 18 Jeans
1 & 1/2 stone
under 16 stone
10%
2 stone

Hi Vix40, I wouldn't worry too much about the last 2 weeks - looking at your stats you've probably done better than most! I haven't even braved the scales yet :) 2 days until I have to face them!!! X

Hi everyone,hope you had a good Xmas. I rejoined sw this morning after a few months off plan. I gained all but 3lbs of the weight I lost. So here's to a good year, and succeeding in what I didn't last year.

Back