Monday weigh in

Lost 2.5lbs and got slimmer of the week. I am really pleased that the 1st stone is now looking achievable this month.

Week 1 -5.5lbs:)
Week 2 -2lbs :)
week 3 +1lb :eek:(Christmas parties?)
Week 4 STS Christmas
Week 5 -2.5lbs Happy new year!
Targets
1/2 stone (again!)DONE
under 17 stone DONE
1 stone
Size 18 Jeans
1 & 1/2 stone
under 16 stone
10%
2 stone

First weigh-in post Christmas yesterday and I've managed to lose 1lb! No idea how I did that as I didn't exactly stick to plan! I know I STS last week (weighed at home & took off two pounds as scales weigh heavy) so it's all this week's loss.

Ok so been off plan for faaaaarrrr toooo long. Couldnt weigh yesterday as still away from home so weighed today. 197.75lbs is not the end of the world for what i have eaten. So, back on today and already excited for first proper weigh in on monday. :) let the scoffing commence!!!

I list 4.5 this morning! Yay! So now totalling 32lb lost since October.

I hope it continues, my goal is to be 1 stone lighter from now weigh in before Feb 11th ready for my 25th...

Hope everyone else is getting on ok xx

I STS yesterday - not too bad considering I had 2 boozy/takeaway days on the weekend but I had been a very good girl in the week, lol. Back on track this week though and am looking forward to weigh in next week having a gigantic humungous loss - I'm thinking all 40 odd pounds I want to lose?!?! :):)

Im absolutely delighted that in the 2 weigh ins over xmas I have STS at both :D I had a great xmas, never felt like I was missing out but managed to show some restraint (amazing for me) and didnt pig out like I usually would have, and even managed 2 very long walks and some cycling. I feel so happy that I'm not starting the year having gained any weight.
Now for this pesky 0.5lb off to get me to my first stone!! Would love to start the year with a good weight loss.

xoxsarahxox said:
Yes :D I get to squeeze Donnie in April *excited*

R nkotb on tour again. I'd love to see them again.

Amandas11976 said:
R nkotb on tour again. I'd love to see them again.

Just done a search and found and booked tickets for the O2 arena in April.

Have you got a meet and greet Sarah? My funds wouldn't stretch to that but at least I am on the floor this time, and not up in the Gods like last time!

Yes, my first ever! I had to convince myself it was ok to spend that much on myself though :eek: we're also staying at The hard days Night hotel for the night too, don't fancy my chances on the train home in Liverpool on St Georges Day, I had floor seats in Manchester last time near the B stage, I've been in the nosebleed seats before though n it's horrible!

Back