Monday weigh in

Hello all my fellow Monday ppl im on my 2nd day of this lovely diet again n feeling not good omg i miss choc ha!!! Good luck n i hope we all loose lots of christmas weight x x x

Don't be depriving yourself Shellystar...you could still have a bit of choccy, I have a small piece most nights :D

Was going to say exactly the same, or have chocolate options with some fat free natural yogurt and Splenda. Only 1.5 syns and doesn't feel like your depriving yourself.
I'm having an pretty good week this week. Had 16.5 syns yesterday but only had 9 the day before, 10 before that and 14 before that so I'm still counting that as a 100% day. :)

Thank you :) i was working tonight n i was treated to meringue n ww yogurt n melted milky bar n omg im i love now defo b making it again. Got me my sugar fix x x x

Good luck guys. I am well in to the sw groove again. I have even given up alcohol for January (and am considering giving it up in Feb too:eek:). Looking forward to hearing how everyone got on tomorrow x

shrinki said:
Good luck guys. I am well in to the sw groove again. I have even given up alcohol for January (and am considering giving it up in Feb too:eek:). Looking forward to hearing how everyone got on tomorrow x

I've given up alcohol until April to make sure I hit my 2st loss I want :) I'm in the grove too can't wait for WI tomorrow it's my first one in jan and hoping I have reversed most of the damage of Christmas and new year :)

I was doing really well but I haven't given up alcohol and had 4 pints last night which never feels like much but works out as about 28 syns. :(
Oh well, fingers crossed I'll have done enough the rest of the week. Had Chinese mushroom soup for lunch, delicious and very much free. Having duck later home cooked but battered but I won't have had any other syns so, again, hoping that's enough not to ruin my week.
Good luck all.

Hi all,

Just want to say hi to you all - I was on here last year and lost 2 stone between Jan and May (about a third of what I want to lose) and am starting back on SW tomorrow.

Dreading the weigh in as I'm probably almost back to where I started, but am looking forward to the next few months and the steady weight loss.

Good luck to all tomorrow!! X

I've given up alcohol until April to make sure I hit my 2st loss I want :) I'm in the grove too can't wait for WI tomorrow it's my first one in jan and hoping I have reversed most of the damage of Christmas and new year :)
Hello sober buddy
I think it's the only way really! I am not good at having just one glass of wine....
Good luck at WI x

Soooooo looking forward to weigh in. Not sure if I've lost, I've stick to plan 100% have on heart so I hope so, but jumped on wii fit this morning and it said I weighed the same as last week. Hopefully I will of lost and not gained ;)

Hi guys just thought i'd post and say im re-joining group tomorrow after a very prolonged absence
i feel very motivated that this will be the year i make a difference to my eating habits. so time to face the scales tomorrow and review the damage. so ill be logging my losses (hopefully) on here in a week or so :)
good luck to all for tomorrows weigh-in
Maj xx

Hiya folks I'm back again. Rejoining group this morning after 6wks off. New year new start. Got to stop putting this off. Hope ur all ok and had a good Xmas. Jo x

Morning all, good loses so far and well done to those climbing back on the wagon this week - I think thats the hardest bit!!

2.5lbs off for me this week - That means I have lost the 1lb xmas/NY gain and some more on top :) Also means I have now got my stone and a half loss :) and my BMI has dropped below 30 - a good week I feel :)

Good luck everyone!!! xx

3.4lbs loss this week (thank you boyf for the super accurate weighing scales I had for Christmas who tell u stones, pounds and ounces!) but I've been super ill all weekend so sure this has helped as had no appetite most of Saturday. First sick day off wrk in over 2 years today :( it was a test of my will power not to eat every bit of chocolate in my house yday, if I could have got off the sofa I'm sure I would have!! Lol x

Back