Monday weigh in

Aww :(:(:(

Feeling really bad! Tasted loads of sample wedding cake this afternoon, had a slice at my friends party and a Bacon sandwich from greggs! Argh :( plus 2 alpen bars.

So going to syn the alpen bars 6 syns, all the choc cake easily 15 on top and then 3 syns for sauce with dinner. Eaten loads of super free to balance and going to drink ltr or water tonight and 2 ltr tomorrow and only have free and super free tomorrow and hope it doesn't catch up before Monday!

Off to eat some fruit!

Hi, not long joined the forum and still trying to find my way around..... I too am in the Monday night club....had a 1/2 pound gain last week, but been on track this week so hoping for a couple of pound off!

Had a good day- weekends are always difficult if i have little to do, so kept fairly busy and just cooked the SW quiche tonight....really tasty and free so you can eat til you pop if needed!

and just incase you were wondering, i didnt pop ;)

Here's to a positive weight loss monday for all!

Aww :(:(:(

Feeling really bad! Tasted loads of sample wedding cake this afternoon, had a slice at my friends party and a Bacon sandwich from greggs! Argh :( plus 2 alpen bars.

So going to syn the alpen bars 6 syns, all the choc cake easily 15 on top and then 3 syns for sauce with dinner. Eaten loads of super free to balance and going to drink ltr or water tonight and 2 ltr tomorrow and only have free and super free tomorrow and hope it doesn't catch up before Monday!

Off to eat some fruit!

Dont beat yourself up too much....it's wedding cake after all, you need to be sure it tastes well for such a special day!!!!...... and as you've said, you'll be back on track tomorrow.... We're all allowed a bad day :) The important thing is not to let it get you down and restart the next one fresh.

Chellibelle said:
Dont beat yourself up too much....it's wedding cake after all, you need to be sure it tastes well for such a special day!!!!...... and as you've said, you'll be back on track tomorrow.... We're all allowed a bad day :) The important thing is not to let it get you down and restart the next one fresh.

True... But its not even my wedding! My younger sisters marrying in October this year and I'm chief bridesmaid. So that's motivation! I have a beautiful evening dress but its low on the back and halterneck and I refuse to wear a wrap! I want to of lost enough to have my back on show and wings gone! :)

Back on it, had salad and jacket for tea. Having fresh fruit for breakfast and stir fry lunch and tea tomorrow. I'm going to pop into Tesco and get some chicken pieces, take the skin off and have some of those with the stir fry too.

When I am good its down to organising my meals, I'm rubbish if I don't plan!

Aww sorry wishing your weekend away! I start my new job thurs and ill be working all week but still have mobdays and weekends off. So ill probably be delaying the weekend as much as possible then! :)

Chellibelle said:
Hi, not long joined the forum and still trying to find my way around..... I too am in the Monday night club....had a 1/2 pound gain last week, but been on track this week so hoping for a couple of pound off!

Had a good day- weekends are always difficult if i have little to do, so kept fairly busy and just cooked the SW quiche tonight....really tasty and free so you can eat til you pop if needed!

and just incase you were wondering, i didnt pop ;)

Here's to a positive weight loss monday for all!

Aww fingers and toes crossed!

I find I pick when I haven't as much to do.. I always have to leave the house otherwise I eat for the sake of eating! :)

I'm a serial picker! Work from home too so makes it even easier to pick.
Been really good though. Done 2weeks of green so made quiches, soups the dahl loaf etc to pick at. Or..... a bowl of gherkins and pickled onions. Ok I stink, but if I'm slimming down I don't care Lmao.

Bit nervous about Monday. I've been on plan 110% but have a niggle that Caus last week was a superb loss I'll sts this week.

1 more day Monday peeps. Let's do this!!
Xxx

Hi everyone, please may I join , I weigh in on Mondays at 5.30pm ( rubbish time ) this is my third weigh in tomorrow ( first week lost 5lbs 2nd week lost 4lbs = 9 lbs ) , am finding it ok , bit hungry as bit of a fussy eater :( xxxxxxxx

Eeeek so nervous for tomorrow weigh in.... 7pm i have it :confused:
I have been 100% all week and had a sneaky weigh in this morning and looks like i have lost 3lb :D
Lets hope it stays as that haha.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with me tomorrow, I've not stuck to plan but I've had really bad morning sickness. I've not eaten as badly as I did last week with my bday but we shall see lol.

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I'm not sure what's going to happen with me tomorrow, I've not stuck to plan but I've had really bad morning sickness. I've not eaten as badly as I did last week with my bday but we shall see lol.

X x x

Awww Congratulations, how far along are you? Hope the morning sickness doesnt hang about :/ xx

I'm 8 weeks 5 days hehe. I know once the morning sickness had gone I can stick to plan better but when I'm feeling sick only something sweet or salty helps lol

X x x

True... But its not even my wedding! My younger sisters marrying in October this year and I'm chief bridesmaid. So that's motivation! I have a beautiful evening dress but its low on the back and halterneck and I refuse to wear a wrap! I want to of lost enough to have my back on show and wings gone! :)

Back on it, had salad and jacket for tea. Having fresh fruit for breakfast and stir fry lunch and tea tomorrow. I'm going to pop into Tesco and get some chicken pieces, take the skin off and have some of those with the stir fry too.

When I am good its down to organising my meals, I'm rubbish if I don't plan!

Aww sorry wishing your weekend away! I start my new job thurs and ill be working all week but still have mobdays and weekends off. So ill probably be delaying the weekend as much as possible then! :)

Chief bridesmaid has an important role! I am confident you can do it- just think of the lovely pictures of you in your dress :)

I am dreading next week- i have 2 meals out tues and thursday and then i'm away at a wine tasting event fri to sunday- lots of wine and posh food! So i am hoping for a few pounds off this week- which i might end up putting back on the following weigh in lol

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow everyone

Am really dreading wi for some reason, even though I've been 100% all week.

Hope everyone gets decent losses x

EmmyR1984 said:
Good luck for tomorrow everyone

Am really dreading wi for some reason, even though I've been 100% all week.

Hope everyone gets decent losses x

Thanks- hope you get a decent loss. I'm happy with a pound and a half. That will get me over the 4 stone hurdle. I seem to be slow but sure recently . That's ok though.

Hope everyone has a good successful weigh in tomorrow :)

:( only 1.25lbs lost. Was hoping for more but cant grumble too much as had the biggest roast at the grandparents yesterday. AND pudding!!

3rd weigh in and stayed the same again!!! :( I know they said that having a dodgy thyroid would make it slower but I'd be happy with 1lb!! I've been to the gym 5 times, stuck to plan, said no to mini donuts, fudge cake, crumble, chip shop chips, Yorkshire puddings, pizza, alcohol and Ben n jerseys ice cream (which took all my will power!) and still stayed the same. I'm losing faith, but I'll stick with it and keep trying though it I think my will power will be tested more this week. If anyone has any ideas or advice please let me know!!! maybe I should keep a food diary so ppl can advise?? x

welly91 said:
:( only 1.25lbs lost. Was hoping for more but cant grumble too much as had the biggest roast at the grandparents yesterday. AND pudding!!

Aww well done... Any loss is a step towards what we re wanting! :)

I'm dreading mine.... Eeeek... 9.30 am :S

Miss Lindsay said:
3rd weigh in and stayed the same again!!! :( I know they said that having a dodgy thyroid would make it slower but I'd be happy with 1lb!! I've been to the gym 5 times, stuck to plan, said no to mini donuts, fudge cake, crumble, chip shop chips, Yorkshire puddings, pizza, alcohol and Ben n jerseys ice cream (which took all my will power!) and still stayed the same. I'm losing faith, but I'll stick with it and keep trying though it I think my will power will be tested more this week. If anyone has any ideas or advice please let me know!!! maybe I should keep a food diary so ppl can advise?? x

Awww so unfair isn't it when you ve tried so hard. I would do a food diary. Are you having all your superfree? Quite often when you exercise your muscles retain water initially.

Are you having your syns too? Xx

Back