Monday weigh in

So hello there everyone, I would like to join in!

I am joining Slimming World tonight. I don't even know how much I weigh and therefore how much I need to lose, but I know I'm going to be upset. I'm finally facing up to the fear though and joining.

I will let you all know later how I get on.

Well done to everyone who has achieved a loss!
Good luck tonight! You'll be fine xx

I lost 3lbs this week!

That means I've lost a stone since I started in summer and half a stone since I started again a fortnight ago! I'm so happy with that!

Sounds like me! I lost (and gained and lost!) 10 pounds between end aug and end dec and have lost 6 pounds since beginning since January 1st!

Second weigh in and I've gained a 1lb :( really disappointed in myself. Just been to stock up on fruit, looking forward to a really good week this week .

STS. Bit disappointed but I haven't much to lose and I had a nice 3lb loss last week. Got to stay motivated and carry on regardless and hopefully see a loss again next week.

*Fake grin* , sigh.

Aww well done everyone on your losses and maintains, don't worry about small gains. Next week we will get it off!

I'm really going for it this week, fresh fruit and lots of stir frys and 2ltr of water everday. :)

3 1/2 poinds this week!!!! :D:D:D:D:D really pleased as i had been doing a lot of exercise this week!

Well done to all that have lost and if you put some on- stay positive (and check your measurements, just in case ;))

All the very best to you all :)))

Brilliant loss!! well done ul b there in no time . Keep up the good work :)

thankyou jod3 it looks like your on your way to a good loss
icon10.gif

Woo hoo, 3lb off

I did it! I faced up to the scales! I have 2.5 stone to lose.

I couldn't believe how much I'd put on since falling ill in 2009, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, because now I'm dealing with it. I can't believe how positive I'm feeling right now in spite of those extra lbs.

I know it's going to be tough and everyone has bad days/weeks, but knowing I have the added support of a forum makes it seem less daunting.

1.5 off tonight got my half stone award :) back from class and a sausage and baked bean casserole in the oven yum yum. Well done everyone on your losses and if you haven't lost weight this week then dont loose hope :) have a great week everyone
Xx

Well done, Majella. That sausage and baked bean casserole sounds delicious. Is it a SW recipe?

Well done goforit!!! Biggest step taken!! Now to just grab the bull by the horns and.... Go for it ;) (see what I did there?? Haha) x

Back