Monday weigh in

4 1/2 pounds off this week - reaching my half stone award AND i got slimmer of the week :) very pleased :)

I just got back from class and lost .5, quite disapointed as ive worked hard and stuck to plan. And the computer thing at class has me down as 2.5 instead of 3.5, neither of us can figure out why its not coming up with correct loss. But a loss is a loss and not a gain and im celebrating with a sw donner kebab and omg its lush.

well done! indeed a loss is a loss, i guess some weeks turn out like that :(
i lost 3 pounds today, was so nervous about my first weigh in...

1.5lbs gone tonight. Love losing any amount but will sharpen my sw rules and aim for a 3lb next week. Wanna be the slimmer of the week again. Good luck everyone and I hope the scales reward your efforts.

2.5lb gone :D GOODBYE 14 stone!!

Hello 13 stone . . . I WILL see 10+ stone (or thereabouts) by the end of the year!! LOL.

Got my 1/2 stone award *yipee*

Well done everyone.

I had my first weigh-in tonight. I lost 2lbs (hooooraaaaaaay!) but didn't get recognition for it (boooo) because the system has me down as my starting weight last week being 2lbs lighter than I was, so I was put down as maintaining. As I forgot my book with the record in the back (first week and didn't remember I needed it) I couldn't prove it. I hope they correct it next week when I take my book in as it will affect when I receive my awards otherwise.

I STS for the second week running :( :( And I genuinely have no idea why as I've been an angel the past 2-3 weeks and done a lot of exercise too.
I'm trying my hardest to stay motivated but I have to admit its getting harder the longer I dont lose...

Lost 1.5 but still not fully back into the diet Sat and Sunday was a nightmare

Lost 2lbs this week which has evened out my gain from last week. Hoping for more next week once the anti-biotics are fully out of my system! Oh and I got my 2 and a half stone award too! :D

Mirrakel said:
I STS for the second week running :( :( And I genuinely have no idea why as I've been an angel the past 2-3 weeks and done a lot of exercise too.
I'm trying my hardest to stay motivated but I have to admit its getting harder the longer I dont lose...

Have you been upping your water when you exercise?
Also, could it be *week time. I know lots of people who struggle to lose the week before and the week during.

I'm sorry to hear you're not getting the results you deserve just yet. I think losing weight can be a bit like an aeroplane's journey sometimes... Off course most of the time but ultimately arriving at the destination.
airplane.gif

Just think of how good you're being to your body in the mean time. You are forming life-changing habits that will help you to keep the weight off and take care of your health, which is the best life insurance policy there is.

I hope this helps.

Aw thanks ladies :)

dreamslim - it was my * week first sts, so I put it down to that initially, no idea about the second sts.
I had actually made a conscious effort to up my water as I've been trying to do more exercise, I drink around 2.5L per day, sometimes 3.5L. Do you think this is enough, or maybe too much??

GoForIt - Ah thank you, love the analogy. And you're right, I am forming life changing habits.

Sometimes you just need someone elses opinion to give you a bit of perspective!

Weigh in on Monday, but only just had chance to update....sts this week :/ but after the wine tasting and 4 meals out i can cope with that lol..... hopefully it wont all creep on next week lol

Have a good week everyone :) Keep positive!

Really trying this week. Need 3.5lb off for my 3 stone award. Fingers crossed. Lunch pineapple, Allen bar and yoghurt and now eating dinner.. my problem is I just don't eat enough which is so funny compared to me before! But working and being out of the house 10 hours in the week and balancing being a single mum to 5 yr old I'm finding myself too tired to find the effort .. :(

Ahhh.. I just want it so bad but can't find the time to eat more. I really hope I do get it, it'd make my birthday :)

I just got back from class and lost .5, quite disapointed as ive worked hard and stuck to plan. And the computer thing at class has me down as 2.5 instead of 3.5, neither of us can figure out why its not coming up with correct loss. But a loss is a loss and not a gain and im celebrating with a sw donner kebab and omg its lush.
Do you think the computer is saying 2.5 because of the 1 pound gain the first week?
Well done on losing 3.5 since then - great job :D

Back