Monday weigh in

Week 2 and I've lost 2.5lb this week -just missed out on my half stone award but I did get SOTW!

I lost half this week after gaining a pound last week not to pleased! I eat loads of fruit! If I change to veggies do you think it will make a difference?? Not a massive fan of veg though! Fruit is more refreshing!

I have to share the joy I have discovered this morning!!
These are fantastic, long little biscuits mainly covered in chocolate and you get 18 in a box and they are 1/2 a syn each biscuit!!
Any doubt? Check it out on SW website!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenMikado, all varieties, each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')½½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')
images

I have posted this on a couple of seperate threads so sorry if you have already read this but I feel I need to share this!!

t11cky said:
I have to share the joy I have discovered this morning!!
These are fantastic, long little biscuits mainly covered in chocolate and you get 18 in a box and they are 1/2 a syn each biscuit!!
Any doubt? Check it out on SW website!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenMikado, all varieties, each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')½½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')

I have posted this on a couple of seperate threads so sorry if you have already read this but I feel I need to share this!!

Hey yeah so many people are raving on here about them! The syn is correct! If they are this nice I need to get some! Mmmmmm

Dreading Monday. Stuck to plan rigidly but had macdonalds lunch tues and then had carvery yesterday. But otherwise been really good.. hoping I see some benefit as had terrible stomach cramps tonight from eating so much veg and fruit!!!!

2lb gone this week :)

Congrats on all the losses today! x

I lost 2lb. so proud of myself

fatbgone said:
I lost 6lb!!!!!

1lb to until my 3 stone award!

Wow! Amazing! Well done everybody else too x

Pound off which I'm chuffed at! Didn't think it would be any as has bread 6 out of 7 days and thought I'd have back lash from my bday! 2 little pounds til I'm in the next weight bracket!! :) well done everyone!! Xx

Back