Monday weigh in

First weigh in tonight and I've lost 6lb!!
Really really pleased with myself, I've not 100% stayed on plan for all 7 days so absolutely thrilled!!

Elle15 said:
First weigh in tonight and I've lost 6lb!!
Really really pleased with myself, I've not 100% stayed on plan for all 7 days so absolutely thrilled!!

That's brill well done :) x

Hi! I would love to join you all please!

I joined up yesterday :)

Looking forward to seeing numbers on the scales decrease!

Can I also just ask how everyone picked their goals and whether we have to decide it now? No idea what to do for mine!

Well done to everyone!

Ruth
X

It was my second week this week, last week I lose 11.5 pounds! I was so happy, this week I lost 4 pounds! Which is still good considering I went out for two meals this week! (damn birthdays in a big family :rolleyes:) But all my hard work paid off and I also got Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month!! :)

I lost!!!!! I am soooooo chuffed :D

After sooooo many weeks of the weight not really doing much, it looks (hopefully) like it's starting to shift again. Roll on more weight loss next week :D

Paula xx

Hi, i only lost half a pound this week! until my consultant said you dont normally wear jeans! and she said take them off! (i hald leggings on underneath) and low and behold I had lost a pound and a half! =]

jade.xoxo said:
It was my second week this week, last week I lose 11.5 pounds! I was so happy, this week I lost 4 pounds! Which is still good considering I went out for two meals this week! (damn birthdays in a big family :rolleyes:) But all my hard work paid off and I also got Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month!! :)

Oh my 11.5lbs!!!!??! Amazing !

I'm really worried about weigh-in next week though, i've been reading about star week and that on the forums and see that people gain and since I'm due on on Thursday next week I'm really not to sure what to expect at my next two weigh-ins.. just hope i can keep losing, really don't want a gain lol

I'm really worried about weigh-in next week though, i've been reading about star week and that on the forums and see that people gain and since I'm due on on Thursday next week I'm really not to sure what to expect at my next two weigh-ins.. just hope i can keep losing, really don't want a gain lol
]

Don't get disheartened if you do gain - I know I always increase by 2 lbs - you know that its star week so keep going and you will loose it again the following week.

Evening all!

I hope you don't mind me joining you over here? I'm having to shift days around, so I'll now be WI on a Monday night instead of Thursdays. First WI will be on Monday, doh!

Short week this week?

Hi, welcome aboard :)

I have been trying very hard to lose my last stone, this has been going on since October last year. Well last week I had 2lb to lose, so gingerly stepped onthe scales and lost 1 1/2lb. So I now have 1/2lb to go to my target weight.
:(
May seem only a small amount and but God its been hard. Yes I am near y goal so will find it hard but I am nowhere near where I need to be for my healthy BMI, so I know my body still needs to lose at least another 2 stone.
I am just getting so frustrated, had a sneeky peek and the scales a say I've gained, if I have I really don't know what I'm going to do.
Need help just to get through this week.
:cry:
Sorry about the rant.:sigh:

cyberjelly said:
I have been trying very hard to lose my last stone, this has been going on since October last year. Well last week I had 2lb to lose, so gingerly stepped onthe scales and lost 1 1/2lb. So I now have 1/2lb to go to my target weight.
:(
May seem only a small amount and but God its been hard. Yes I am near y goal so will find it hard but I am nowhere near where I need to be for my healthy BMI, so I know my body still needs to lose at least another 2 stone.
I am just getting so frustrated, had a sneeky peek and the scales a say I've gained, if I have I really don't know what I'm going to do.
Need help just to get through this week.
:cry:
Sorry about the rant.:sigh:

Keep going... You've achieved so much. They always say its the last few stubborn lbs that are the hardest. Keep going, you know it works... Maybe shake up your weekly meals or exercise routine ? X

hope yis dont mind me joining.. i only came across this site the other day :) been in slimming world since january just over the 2 stone down.. :) weigh in tommorow been decorating all week and by the end i wasnt in the humour of cooking so takeaways most night :( soo im sure im up..even contemplating not going but dont think that wud help lol.. need a kick up the bum lol :) xx

I'm so nervous about tomorrow :/ been trying extra hard though so hopefully a loss is on the horizon tomorrow at 7pm! :)

Back