Monday weigh in

New term, new WI day.

Time to get to grips with the rest of this weight loss. Didn't WI last week, sort of busy? ;)

As I said, new term starts today. Lots happening, so onward and downward.

Need to check time of group tonight, think it's 6-30? I'll check and post gain/loss later!

Good luck guys!

Woo Hoo - 1lb off for me which puts me back at target! I'm a happy bunny :bunnydance:

Good luck with your weigh-ins everyone :)

Hi all. I STS which I'm really happy about. Was very naughty at the weekend at a party and had a dominos pizza too.

Being a good girl this week though. Just need to ignore the Easter egg someone left on my desk. X

Wooo 2.5lb off today- yihaaaa!!
Mind you i did put on 3.5 last week so back on track again :)

Lost 1.5 lbs this week - after a gain of 3 lbs last week. I have done nothing but eat for the past 2 weeks. Back to work tomorrow so will be back on track.

Good Luck everyone x

Lost 5lbs this week, now a total loss of 31.5lbs in 5 weeks!

1 1/2lbs off this week but not happy :( had extensive discussions with my previous consultant about how I use my syns (I don't save them especially but if I have any left each day I might use them at the weekend if I need them, and often don't) and she always said we can use them however we like be it weekly or daily. She's just left and the area consultant that has taken over pulled me up on this tonight infront of everyone and made me look stupid by saying- "right is there anyone else who doesn't understand how flexi syns SHOULD work and why this way isn't food optimising?" Was so embarrased and annoyed I wanted to cry! She then had a target member who hardly ever shows up explain flexi syns to me like I was a child. I've almost got to target and I've been going for 14 weeks- must be doing something right! :(

ScarlettStar86 said:
1 1/2lbs off this week but not happy :( had extensive discussions with my previous consultant about how I use my syns (I don't save them especially but if I have any left each day I might use them at the weekend if I need them, and often don't) and she always said we can use them however we like be it weekly or daily. She's just left and the area consultant that has taken over pulled me up on this tonight infront of everyone and made me look stupid by saying- "right is there anyone else who doesn't understand how flexi syns SHOULD work and why this way isn't food optimising?" Was so embarrased and annoyed I wanted to cry! She then had a target member who hardly ever shows up explain flexi syns to me like I was a child. I've almost got to target and I've been going for 14 weeks- must be doing something right! :(

That is awful. She sounds like a horrible consultant.
My consultant is an area manager and she completely advocates saving syns as long as it keeps working. She is of the minimins school of thought that as long as your tweaks are working, carry on, that way, if your weight loss slows then you have room to maneuver (sic?). Lol.

I think weekly syns has always been a contentious issue with some cons who do it themselves saying its fine and some who do absolutely everything by the book saying no.

It's not fair though that she made you feel like that when you had lost 1.5lbs.

It's my first week on Slimming World and must admit its been hard getting my head around Extra Easy as years ago when I did SW it was red and green days. However, 6lb down in my first week, so its testament that it does work once you get your head around it :) roll on to next weeks weigh in!

If it works for you then it works! some people like to make themselves feel important and don't care how it makes others feel. I'd be inclined to speak to her and say you stay to image therapy for its important support and not to be embarrassed and belittled.

ScarlettStar86
This is the reason I don't go to to my local class because the consultant is not nice, she was reported by a member and sat us all in class like naughty school children trying to find out who it was lol, plus she is a very large lady and struggles with the diet and I am sorry but to me that does not advocate the diet!!! I keep checking to see if she is there (which she is ) but the minute she is replaced I will go back to club. thank god for minimins xxx

Well done everyone !!!

Lost 5lbs this week, now a total loss of 31.5lbs in 5 weeks!

Amazing progress Jade - You must be so please with your brilliant progress <3

Thanks everyone, I think if she was generally rubbish I could deal with it if she did that but she's usually great that's why I think it made me feel humiliated! I have just emailed her to say I didn't think it was an appropriate way to deal with it and she could have talked to me afterwards then dealt with the syn saving (which was the advice the previous cons gave us when we struggled at the weekends!) next week when it wasn't all about me. I know she will read it and feel terrible which wasn't my intention I just think mostly she needs to be aware of all the conflicting information that gets given out and to try and deal with this being area developer! Anyway feel I've cleared the air and back on focus now. Thanks for everyone's nice comments xx

Amazing progress Jade - You must be so please with your brilliant progress <3

I am! I've never been able to deal with 'diets' usually after a week i've said stuff it and had a kebab. But i'm trying really hard for a lifestyle change this time and hopefully I'll get there :) No matter how long it takes!

Back