Monday weigh in

Hi AbiWatty,
Ooh not feeling great about WI tomorrow :-(. Wit the nice weather we having at the moment which will prob b our summer, had couple of drinks and not eating much of the super free foods, and eating all the wrong ones! So dreading it :-( reckon it'll b a gain for me, what about u?
A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Annabell I keep swinging between feeling really positive about it and then convincing myself I'll have gained!

I've resisted stepping on my scales this week tho, so we'll see what the scales say tomorrow! Been to thy gym twice this week (well, a circuits class and a body max class).

My difficulty is things like ice cream when I'm out, how do you tell how much you've got in a scoop?! I try to guesstimate but I'm worried I'm underestimating the syns.

Made an awesome cheese cake today tho with my mum who's new to SW. It was huge and worked out at 4 syns for a quarter of it!

Happy days, sounds Yummy! Must get recipe of u! Was it nice :)
Yeh dreading tomorrow but sure will c how things go.
How many weeks u doin it or u doin it longer xx

It was awesome! 2 and a half tubs of quark, 2 tbsp Splenda, 2 tsp vanilla essence - mix all together to make topping. 8 rich tea biscuits blended to crumbs in food processor, add 6 raspberries and blend again so begins to stick together a bit. Press biscuit mix down into a tin and gently tip/push/modge the cream cheese bit in top. Put in fridge to cool :) 16 syns for base, topping free!

I need to refine the base but rich tea are the lowest syn'd ones I know of - it could do with being a bit crunchier for my liking. Could add highlights hot choc to base to make it chocolatey too.

I put frozen berries on top and it was truly scrumptious!

Oh and I've been doing it for 3 weeks tomorrow. Lost 3lb in the first wk, last wk STS and hoping will have lost at least 1 tomorrow!

What about you?

Sounds so nice, mite b tryin that one out. Thanks a million for recipe :). Best of luck today!
A
Xx

1/2 lb off for me this week but combination of * week and KFC probably hindered that somewhat.....hoping for 2lb next week to bring me in to the 11's.....fingers crossed!

Well done all! I STS but I was prepared for that so ready for a decent loss next week x

Hi all,

Well done to all that have weighed in today! I've decided to start SW again - weighing at home. I lost 2 and a half stone last year, but after getting married in Oct 11 have steadily put most of it back on again.

So I'm having a fresh start! The scales read 16 st 12 lb this morning, and I'm hoping for slow steady losses and a smaller, healthier me by Xmas!

See you next week x

Hi Squeako,

Welcome back, that weight loss was brilliant. Its so easy to put back on :-(. I only started recently, 1st time doing SW. 1st week lost 6.5lbs and maintained this week, quiet happy with that as I had 2 bottles of wine and met the girls yesterday for dinner including dessert ;-).
Hopefully we can keep each other motivated :)
Good luck
A
xx

Lost 1lb this week happy wiv that. Just 2lb to go to get back to target

Hi Annabelle,

That's a fantastic week 1 loss! I'd be happy with half that! Well done for maintaining it too!

It's crazy but I knew exactly what I was doing when I put the weight back on, but for some reason didn't care. I'm now in the right frame of mind to start losing weight again, and I know SW has really worked for me before. As you say, it's all down to motivation!

Hope you have a good week!

Lost 4lbs this week and I haven't done any exercise! so very pleased!!

Lost 2 lbs! Happy with that...

Well done everyone and best of luck for the week ahead!

Lost 1lb, better than last week (STS) but was hoping for 2! Never mind, back on the wagon and no naughty ice cream out for me this week and hopefully I'll see it on the scales next week!

Well done everyone who's losing :-D

Hi Squeako,
Thanks and you too :) best of luck, u can do it x

Well done Jade, that's brilliant. You are doin so well x

Congrats SleepyMum & Abiwatty!

Best of luck to everyone for the wk ahead of us!

A
Xx

Totally unexpected 5lb loss this week not weighing in next week as moving house at the weekend so gonna hope for another big one the week after.

Back