Monday weigh in

Really happy today! Got weighed this morning, was unfortunately ill last week so missed a class.. thought the worst today and was expecting to have gained rather than lost, managed to succesfully shift 6.5 off! (guessing some from last week and some from this one) so gained my half a stone award :D I needed some more motivation... so if that's not motivation I don't know what is!

Hope all went well for everyone else xx

2nd weigh in after rejoining and managed a 3.5lb loss and SOTW! Go me! Back in the zone.... Well done everyone this week x

Completely lost the plot this week I think! Monday and Tuesday were fine, Wednesday not so bad, Thursday v.difficult as ended up at a BBQ with friends but not close enough friends to say "oh BTW I'm doing SW so can't eat your sausages or burgers or bread rolls but just the salad". But, I only had 1 small burger and 1 sausage with half a roll and loads of salad.

Yesterday wasn't so bad until I had the HUGEST chocolate craving whilst babysitting. All I could find though was dried cranberries and sunflower seeds! Had quite a few of those and then 2 chocolate bunnies when I got home (200 cal). So hoping I didn't go too far over 15 syns...

And today breakfast was a small handful of Revels (oh bugger, yup, for breakfast!) but gonna get back on track through today... before going out with the girls this evening! Gonna stick with gin & slimline rather than wine though... got to be better than large glasses of wine!

Anyone else had a bad week? So long as I've STS I'll be happy on Monday. Thursday seems to be my fall apart day, anyone else find this?

Hope you're all having a better week than me! xx

Hi Abiwatty,

Try not worry. I was like that last wk. 2 bottles of wine, ice cream cones and malteasers ice cream etc. Like wise wit burgers and buns for a bbq, colesaw, potatoe salad. Met friends on Sunday and went out to a Italian restaurant. I was dreading weigh in on Monday but after all my worry I STS so was happy out.

Hav been ok this wk but goin to cinema later so I know I'll get some ice cream and popcorn. Its my bday tomorrow so I said feck it only comes around once a yr.

Try not worry about the weigh in, u always hav next wk to get back on track so don't b disheartened. Its ok to hav some bad weeks, we all do it.

Enjoy ur nite out with ur friends.

A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Best of luck everyone for weigh in tomorrow.....

Ive my fingers and toes crossed for a sts as I had a bit of a blow out today (yeah I know, stupid day to be bold...)

I was away on holiday last week in Cornwall so missed my Monday Group WI but hopefully have reached my 2 stone award - well my Wii Fit says I have but anything could happen between now and 4pm tomorrow! ;)

Can't believe how easy I found it to keep on plan whilst we were away - we were self catering so that helped. Alternated big SW breakfasts with fruit & yoghurt and ate lots of fish when we ate out.

Lost 4lb today woohoo

OMG that is brilliant, 15 pounds Congrats that's a huge achievement. Well done xx

Well done everyone who's weighed in so far! First week back and lost 5lb - really happy that Saturday's wine and sausages didn't affect the loss too much!

Well done squeako. I lost 1pound this wk and got my half stone award. Yipee and was bday yesterday and lots of food and drink and desserts since Saturday. Well done everyone xx

Was dreading this week as Jubilee street party on Saturday and lost track after a couple of large tumblers of wine. I was very good all other days and in wi I lost a pound today. woohoo :) got to my club 10 today so lost 18.5lbs since 25th April :)

Back