Monday weigh in

I have a feeling that I just won't do well this week.. Gonna try to keep positive but i don't feel any different...

Hi Jade,

How's things?

Try keep positive, you truely are a inspiration. You are doing so so well, its ok to have a bad week or feel that we haven't lost anything. You might be surprised misses.

I am amazing with what you have achieved in 12 weeks. Congrats xx

I have 8 stone to lose and it just feels like i will never get there.

Keep up all the good work.

A
Xx

Thank you for the support :) Most weeks I feel a lot thinner or I notice it.. this week just nothing, probably doesn't help its my * week now.. LOL! But we will see on Monday at weigh-in. Been good this week, had a meal out with my boyfriend but still kept within all my limits and everything. Just hope and pray I do okay :) I have another 6 lbs to go until I get my 5 stone award and I am aiming to get that within another three weigh-ins however would hope for it in another 2! :)

I have just under 10 stone to go now, and yes it will take time, i fully understand that. It took me twenty years to get to this weight, I know it won't just disappear. A half a pound at a time we will all get there :)

Jade u are doin amazing :), best of luck on Monday. I weight in too on Monday.

Enjoy ur wkend

A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Jade...

Just wanted to say well done on your success so far. You are doing brilliant!

Jade...

Just wanted to say well done on your success so far. You are doing brilliant!

Thank you so much! :) I love coming on this forum it really does inspire me to do well! I also am on the facebook group and I write a blog.. I'm thinking of Slimming World 24/7 and it really does help in my losses I think.. I'll get there one day! :) I know I will.

Sleepy you have had a brilliant first three weeks! :) Well done on this and hopefully together we can all keep up the good work!

jade.xoxo said:
Thank you for the support :) Most weeks I feel a lot thinner or I notice it.. this week just nothing, probably doesn't help its my * week now.. LOL! But we will see on Monday at weigh-in. Been good this week, had a meal out with my boyfriend but still kept within all my limits and everything. Just hope and pray I do okay :) I have another 6 lbs to go until I get my 5 stone award and I am aiming to get that within another three weigh-ins however would hope for it in another 2! :)

I have just under 10 stone to go now, and yes it will take time, i fully understand that. It took me twenty years to get to this weight, I know it won't just disappear. A half a pound at a time we will all get there :)

Wow this is really incredible that you have lost so much and are so positive! I am sure everyone has a bad week or feels like they have! Wishing you all the best you are doing fantastic x

Best of luck everyone. Would love to be down 2 & 1/2 tomorrow to get stone award, but I really dont think I will... Ah well next week

I weigh in tomorrow as well. Just hoping to sts to be honest as I had a particularly gluttonous trip to see all my friends in London last week!

I managed to lose 3/4lb despite my massive off plan binge on Monday. Really happy with that as I was at the very least expecting to STS. Only 8.75lb away from target one and I have 14 weeks to go, eeeeek!

Really upset I have put 2.5 on! I have been really good this week too :-(

Got my first weigh in at 7.30pm, it should have been last Monday but jubilee celebrations took over ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

First week weigh in, lost 5lb! Am really happy, especially after all that Vodka... Am not drinking at all this week so hoping for another good'un =]

I lost 7.5 in 2 weeks :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lost 1/2lb this week! Every little helps!!

Hey everyone, lost 3lbs this week and it is * week as well so very pleased :) Had two meals out this week also but made sure I made wise choices and Had a very very good weigh in :)

Back